• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasting Veggies on Large Bar Pan: Easy & Efficient | Pro Tips

In summary, the Large Bar Pan is a versatile baking pan with dimensions of 11" x 17" and a depth of 1". It is non-stick and can be used in the oven up to 450°F. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
shelly.nurse
Can you roast veggies (like green beans) on the large bar pan? I usually grill them, but have too many to fit in my grill pan and am in somewhat of a hurry.

Thanks for any input

I've roasted veggies, but not green beans before, so I'm not sure if they'll be what you're expecting. But I've done zucchini, peppers, onions, and potatoes drizzled w/ olive oil and seasonings, bake at 425 (I think?) I'm not much help...sorry! :blushing:

Yes, you can in the indoor oven. I have done asparagus and zucchini and eggplant and red bell peppers. Yummy!​

My fav is asparagus on the large bar pan!

I love roasted and grilles asparagus too, buy my hubby has forbidden me from eating it, saying my urine smells funny when I eat it!!:yuck:

It is very pricey and I am the only one who likes it in my house, so I usually only get it when I am out at a restaurant!!

Thanks for the tips.

shelly.nurse said:
I love roasted and grilles asparagus too, buy my hubby has forbidden me from eating it, saying my urine smells funny when I eat it!!:yuck:

It is very pricey and I am the only one who likes it in my house, so I usually only get it when I am out at a restaurant!!

Thanks for the tips.

Tell him not to smell your urine! :yuck:

What is the Large Bar Pan used for?

The Large Bar Pan is a versatile baking pan that can be used for a variety of dishes such as sheet cakes, brownies, cookies, and even roasted vegetables.

What are the dimensions of the Large Bar Pan?

The Large Bar Pan measures 11" x 17" and has a depth of 1" making it perfect for baking large batches of food.

Is the Large Bar Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan features a non-stick coating that allows for easy release of food and makes for a quick and easy cleanup.

Can the Large Bar Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan is oven safe up to 450°F, making it perfect for baking and roasting.

Is the Large Bar Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan is dishwasher safe, making it convenient and easy to clean after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • donnathepamperedchef