• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Bar Pan help!

Cape_PC

Oct 1, 2008
OK, so my husband decided to cook dinner since I had to work late. He ended up placing the spaghetti squash on my large bar and cooking it for an hour and a half. Now, since nothing was actually cooking on the pan, its BLACK! Not the nice stone color it should be but BLACK! Can someone tell me if this is ruined? I have had that pan for almost 10 years and it was PERFECTLY SEASONED! Ugh!

SpiritdancerIA

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
OK, so my husband decided to cook dinner since I had to work late. He ended up placing the spaghetti squash on my large bar and cooking it for an hour and a half. Now, since nothing was actually cooking on the pan, its BLACK! Not the nice stone color it should be but BLACK! Can someone tell me if this is ruined? I have had that pan for almost 10 years and it was PERFECTLY SEASONED! Ugh!

I've actually seen several that are black, and perfectly fine (including Doris' original stone, on display at HO) :)

Aug 12, 2008
I have used my stone for years now, and because of that it is black. I actually leave mine in the oven when I preheat it, so I think it's perfectly fine.

jayswife07

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2009
Mine is black too, and it works beautifully. No worries :)

pampered.chris

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I have a black one too and it works GREAT!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views