• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Bamboo Platter - It's Huge!

In summary, the Large Bamboo Platter measures 18 inches in diameter and is 1 inch thick. It is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with warm soapy water. It can be used for serving hot food up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The platter is suitable for various occasions such as parties, potlucks, and family gatherings, and can be used to serve appetizers, main dishes, and desserts due to its large size.
dancedivine
So, what are you guys using the Large Bamboo Platte for? I just got my sample in, and I didn't realize just how *HUGE* it is! I can't think of anything really to use it for.... So, I'd love any suggestions.

Thanks!

We used ours this past weekend to bring meats in off the grill and then to serve off of....
Jen

I've used mine to serve a variety of muffins and quick breads for a meeting at church.

But I've been taking the Medium platter to use at shows.

Yeah, I guess it would be good for displaying baked goods..... My family is really small, though, so I just don't see it being very practical in my household. Maybe I'll put it up for Christmas! :)

It makes a great presentation to do a whole meal. Steaks, baked potato, and veggie (like asparagus or broccoli) all on one platter. It looks beautiful

we used it at the last Wine and Cheese Show to hold the chocolate-dipped strawberries. Looked beautiful.

If you have a smaller family, then I agree to bring it out for when you have company (and serve the entire meal on) or Holidays.

Ha - I thought it was huge too! I have it on my coffee table - with some candles and stones - its now a center point in my den - everyone comments on it - we are more then just kitchen products ya know! :)

What are the dimensions of the Large Bamboo Platter?

The Large Bamboo Platter measures 18 inches in diameter and is 1 inch thick.

Is the Large Bamboo Platter dishwasher safe?

No, it is recommended to hand wash the Large Bamboo Platter with warm soapy water and dry immediately to maintain its quality and durability.

Can the Large Bamboo Platter be used for hot food?

Yes, the Large Bamboo Platter is heat resistant and can be used for serving hot food up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Does the Large Bamboo Platter come with any warranty?

Yes, the Large Bamboo Platter comes with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

What types of occasions is the Large Bamboo Platter suitable for?

The Large Bamboo Platter is perfect for any occasion, including parties, potlucks, and family gatherings. Its large size makes it ideal for serving appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smstrks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cheld01