1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Large Bamboo Platter - It's Huge!

1. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

So, what are you guys using the Large Bamboo Platte for? I just got my sample in, and I didn't realize just how *HUGE* it is! I can't think of anything really to use it for.... So, I'd love any suggestions.

Thanks!

Apr 8, 2009
  2. jross93

jross93 Member

We used ours this past weekend to bring meats in off the grill and then to serve off of....
    Jen

Apr 8, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I've used mine to serve a variety of muffins and quick breads for a meeting at church.

But I've been taking the Medium platter to use at shows.

Apr 8, 2009
  4. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Yeah, I guess it would be good for displaying baked goods..... My family is really small, though, so I just don't see it being very practical in my household. Maybe I'll put it up for Christmas! :)

Apr 8, 2009
  5. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

It makes a great presentation to do a whole meal. Steaks, baked potato, and veggie (like asparagus or broccoli) all on one platter. It looks beautiful

Apr 8, 2009
  6. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

we used it at the last Wine and Cheese Show to hold the chocolate-dipped strawberries. Looked beautiful.

If you have a smaller family, then I agree to bring it out for when you have company (and serve the entire meal on) or Holidays.

Apr 8, 2009
  7. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Ha - I thought it was huge too! I have it on my coffee table - with some candles and stones - its now a center point in my den - everyone comments on it - we are more then just kitchen products ya know! :)

Apr 8, 2009
  8. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

I love your idea Dor!!

Have something to add?