• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants 22 Lapboards for Just $20? Contact Me Now!

In summary, a lapboard is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used on your lap for cutting, chopping, and preparing food. It is made of sustainable and environmentally friendly bamboo material and is heat-resistant. Lapboards from Pampered Chef come in two sizes and can be easily cleaned and cared for by wiping it down with a damp cloth and oiling it periodically.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I have 22 lapboards in very good condition. $20 plus a flat $13 shipping priority USPS. Please email me directly [email protected]

Attachments

• lapboards.jpg
    lapboards.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 559
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Thanks Greg, I sold them

What is a lapboard?

A lapboard is a multi-functional kitchen tool that is designed to be used on your lap. It provides a flat surface for cutting, chopping, and preparing food, and also has a built-in handle for easy transportation.

What materials are lapboards made of?

Lapboards from Pampered Chef are made of durable bamboo, which is a sustainable and environmentally friendly material. It is also naturally antibacterial and resists staining and odors.

Can lapboards be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, our lapboards are heat-resistant and can be used for hot foods as well as cold foods. However, it is not recommended to place extremely hot pots or pans directly on the lapboard, as it may cause damage.

Do lapboards come in different sizes?

Yes, lapboards from Pampered Chef come in two sizes: small and large. The small lapboard measures 12" x 9" and the large lapboard measures 18" x 12". Both sizes are great for everyday use and can accommodate a variety of food preparation tasks.

How do I clean and care for my lapboard?

To clean your lapboard, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not soak or put it in the dishwasher. It is also important to periodically oil your lapboard with mineral oil to maintain its appearance and durability. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives on your lapboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cookingwithlove
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • teresah551393