• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lap Pads for Large Crowd: Solutions for Hosting Events with 30+ Guests

In summary, people can usually find a flat surface to work on, like their lap, and bring extra catalogs and order forms.
Pampered Angel
I have a show on Sunday with a potential for more than 30 guests. I usually hand out lap pads to each guest at a certain point during my show, but I don't have 30! Just curious if anyone has something else that would work?

Just bring extra catalogs and order forms and joke about how awesome the host is!

People can usually find a flat surface, like their lap and a catalog. Just make sure to bring pens!

File folders add a little bit of bulk to write on too....I have done that for larger crowds.

I used to carry lap boards but I am totally into carry less and the first thing I got rid of is the lap boards. I give them a catalog and order form. Everyone manages just fine and I haven't heard any complaints.

I never used lap boards.

It's perfectly fine to let them use a catalog & order form only. Or you can get some of those pocket file folders for usually $0.25 each at Wal-Mart. If it's really bothering you, check & see what kind of cheap clipboards you can find to use as a backup. I used to own 30 of the ones from the 100Yen store in Japan (basically the same concept as the Dollar Store here in the U.S.) because I didn't have enough of the Merrill Lap Boards. Last year I invested in 30 of the logo ones because of the bigger parties. I have the roll cart, so I put my consultant bag on top & roll the weight of the clipboards just because I like them better than going without.

I used do lapboards until I was pregnant with my son and after having been on bed rest almost the whole time with my daughter, there was no way I was lugging those things! ;) Haven't noticed a bit of change since I stopped using them. I do make sure the order forms are tucked in each catalog to minimize passing things around and dropping things.

1. What are Lap Pads - Large Crowd used for?

Lap Pads - Large Crowd are used to protect your lap and clothing from spills and heat while serving meals to a large group of people. They are also great for preventing dishes from slipping or sliding on your lap.

2. How many people can a Lap Pad - Large Crowd accommodate?

A Lap Pad - Large Crowd can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people at a time.

3. Are Lap Pads - Large Crowd machine washable?

Yes, Lap Pads - Large Crowd are machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply wash on a cold cycle and tumble dry on low heat.

4. What materials are Lap Pads - Large Crowd made of?

Lap Pads - Large Crowd are made of a durable and heat-resistant material that is safe for use with hot dishes. They also have a non-slip backing to keep them in place on your lap.

5. Can Lap Pads - Large Crowd be used for outdoor events?

Yes, Lap Pads - Large Crowd are perfect for outdoor events such as picnics or barbecues. They provide a protective barrier between your lap and hot dishes or spills, allowing you to enjoy your meal without any worries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser