• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Burgandy Lap Boards w/ Pampered Chef Logo - $10 + Shipping

In summary, the burgundy lap boards have dimensions of approximately 9 inches by 12 inches and cannot have the Pampered Chef logo customized or removed. They are suitable for both left and right-handed individuals and there is no minimum order requirement for purchasing them. However, they are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with mild soap and water.
pamperedchefpowers
I have 7 of the burgandy lap boards brand new with pc logo on front. $10 lus shipping and you can have them

I just sent you a message.

anyone want these?? they are very nice Ill trade for other supplies such as catalogue bag

I am interested in them. Do they open up or just have a front/back? Btw, I sent you a private message about them after the first post. :)

they open up and have pockets for cat, order forms and a business card holder i replied to your pm

Hmm, for some reason I didn't get the PM :( I would love to have them. Can you email me at [email protected] to continue this discussion.

1. What are the dimensions of the burgundy lap boards?

The dimensions of the burgundy lap boards are approximately 9 inches by 12 inches.

2. Can the Pampered Chef logo be customized or removed?

No, the Pampered Chef logo is a permanent part of the design and cannot be customized or removed.

3. Are these lap boards suitable for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the lap boards have a smooth surface and can be used by both left and right-handed individuals.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for purchasing the lap boards?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for purchasing the lap boards. You can purchase as many or as few as you need.

5. Are these lap boards dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the lap boards in the dishwasher. They should be hand washed with mild soap and water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • footballchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Candi_f