• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Lap Boards: Buy & Sell Old-Style Boards

In summary, the old style lap boards that In summary, the old style lap boards that Noelle Williams wants to sell are for sale for $7 plus shipping.
pamperedchefpowers
Does anyone have the old style lap boards that they want to sell???

Lapboards for sale!It's funny that you should ask, because I DO have 11 of the old lapboards. I actually bought them a few months ago from a retired consultant. They are in pretty good shape, but I never used them myself. I myself might be quiting, so if you are interested I will look for the PayPal receipt and will let you know how much I paid for them.

are they the black ones that hold a flier on the back??? Thanks so much

I have 17 or 18 of the black ones with the holder for the flyer on back - Also I have 6 of the really old ones that are cranberry with the hen on them - they are brand new and a director who quit gave them to me.

Noelle Williams
Director
Alabama

If there are some of the black ones left - I would love them, I live in AR 72076 - what are you asking for them?

Thanks!

pampereingladyI wanted yours!!!! i sent you a pm with my zip code 62035

My director gave me a good, inexpensive tip for lapboards. Use the Celebrations Folders. If you cut each one into 3, you got 3 lapboards. It has a pocket for everything and if you have the older ones most of the guests will have different recipes pictured on the back. Just a thought

Make your own!!I buy the 1 inch view binders, the ones with the clear pockets on front and back. Then I use an exacto knife of good scissors and carefully cut the ring section off. You have to do it slowly because if you cut too close to the edge then you get a hole. I buy the binders at Office Max for about $1.99 each. So that comes out to $1 per lapboard.

LapboardsSorry I sold all 18 to the first girl who emailed me - but I do still have the cranberry ones, 7 of them, that are brand new and fold out with two pockets for catalogs and a small clear pocket for your business card if anyone is interested.

how much do u want for those??

old lapboards$7 plus shipping

please figure out total with s/h to zip 62035

old lapboardssorry i am not replying directly to you, but my outlook deleted all messages sitting in my inbox since march 4th and i did not have your personal email address. I finally went to the post office today (sorry i have two kids under 4 and dont get there unless it is by myself) and to send them priority it is $7.45 and the only other way is parcel which is 4 - 5 days and is $6.63 - Like I said they are brand new, never been used and I would be happy to part with them for $7 plus shipping - Just let me know - I accept paypal at [email protected]- thanks!

ill take them

$$ sent via pay pal

1. What are vintage lap boards?

Vintage lap boards are small, portable writing boards that were commonly used in schools and homes before the widespread use of notebooks and laptops. They are usually made of wood or slate and have a smooth surface for writing on.

2. Can I use vintage lap boards for cooking or food preparation?

No, vintage lap boards are not suitable for cooking or food preparation as they are not food safe. They are intended for writing or drawing purposes only.

3. How can I determine the value of a vintage lap board?

The value of a vintage lap board depends on its age, condition, and rarity. You can research similar boards online or consult with antique dealers to get an estimate of its value.

4. Where can I buy vintage lap boards?

You can buy vintage lap boards from antique shops, online marketplaces, or at garage sales and flea markets. You can also check with local schools or historical societies to see if they have any for sale.

5. How can I ensure the authenticity of a vintage lap board?

To ensure the authenticity of a vintage lap board, look for any maker's marks or labels on the board. You can also research the history and characteristics of the board's materials and design to determine its authenticity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
Replies
Views
winnee
  • bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies