• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Pampered Chef Products: New & Discontinued?

In summary, the conversation is about using binders as lapboards at shows. Deb suggests buying 3-ring binders and cutting off the ring part to create 2 lap boards. She also recommends putting necessary items such as a wish list, sales receipt, catalog, survey slip, raffle ticket, business cards, and a pen in the inside pocket of the binder. She also mentions including flyers to promote special events or bookings. Rosie and Tasha thank Deb for the idea and provide further feedback.
bean1294
Can we order these from PC? I'm new are they discontinued?

They are from Town and Country.

But here's what I do. Buy some three ring binders. Cut off the ring part, you know that 1 inch end piece, with your i-slice or an exacto or whatever. Now you have 2 lap boards!

do you have the Town & Country website?

Is this just for someone to bear down on? You can get a big pack of the binders at Sams and Costco for hardly anything.

Binders as LapboardsDeb,

That is a wonderful idea! How exactly do you prepare your binders? What do you put behind the front clear, and what do you put in the inside pocket?

Rosie

I got the cheap ones that don't have a clear pocket on the outside.

In the pocket I put a wish list/sales receipt, a catalog, a survey slip, a raffle ticket (something I do at my shows), TWO business cards (one to keep, one to give away), and a pen. Basically, everything they need for the show. I make them up in advance so all I have to do is hand out one thing to each guest. For the holidays I'm also including the Wish List available behind CC, which I copied on green paper, with instructions on how to order on the back (phone, email, website). I attached that one.

I suppose you could also include other flyers if you were trying to promote something special like Pampered Bride or more bookings. But I talk a ton about bookings at my show, so I don't include anything about that.

Attachments

• holiday wish list instructions generic.doc
    25 KB · Views: 530
  • holiday_wish_list.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 456
That is a great idea! I sometimes see the 1" binders on sale for a $1. I know around back to school time they can be pretty cheap.

Thanks for the tip, Deb!

Thanks for the feedback, Deb.

Rosie

Thanks Debbie!Great ideas!

Thanks,

Tasha

1. How can I place an order for new Pampered Chef products?

You can place an order for new Pampered Chef products through a consultant's website, by hosting a party, or by contacting Pampered Chef directly.

2. Can I still order a product that has been discontinued?

Yes, you may still be able to order a discontinued product by contacting Pampered Chef directly or checking with a consultant to see if they have any remaining inventory.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for purchasing Pampered Chef products.

4. How long does it take to receive my order?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

5. Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and you may return or exchange a product within 30 days of purchase. Contact your consultant or Pampered Chef directly for more information on the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • higoobs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • kristenlee