• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Town and Country Printing Lap Boards: User Reviews

If you order 12 or more, you get a free carrier. If you order less than 12, you just have to pay the shipping. I have the lap boards and my guests LOVED using them. The appreciated that they had something to write on. I would put the Super Starter flier on the back pocket so I could talk about it. Lee Anne Brock has bought a set of Lap Boards from Town and Country Printing and is happy with her purchase. She recommends that people use the boards to write down show information and to also have a place to display a flyer.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
I have been looking at the Lap Boards that you can buy from Town and Country Printing. I was wondering if anyone is using them and if you are pleased with your purchase. Your comments would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance, :)

Lee Anne Brock

chef_leeanne said:
I have been looking at the Lap Boards that you can buy from Town and Country Printing. I was wondering if anyone is using them and if you are pleased with your purchase. Your comments would be appreciated.

I have the lapboards and my guests LOVED using them. The appreciated that they had something to write on. I would put the Super Starter flier on the back pocket so I could talk about it.

I must admit that I haven't taken them with me to shows in the last year. ONLY because I was trying to minimize how much I carried to shows. Now that you've brought it up, maybe I should start using them again.

lapboardsI, too, have the lapboards and I love them. I do have to be careful when I stack them that I don't tear off the plastic piece that holds my business card. They can get heavy, but it's easier to "re-stuff" because I don't have to open everyone (like I did the folders and catalogs).

Thank you ladies for your input about the lap boards. My current folders are looking very "used" :eek: and I want/need to do something by the Fall/Winter season. I've been curious about the lap boards since I started PC. I didn't want to invest that much on the "unknown"! ;) I'll be placing my order soon!

Thank you again,

Lee Anne :)

I went to a party the other day and the consultant had cut the sides of three ring binders. Leaving her with two lap boards. If you get the kind with the clear plastic covering in the front you will have a place to display a flyer. and on the other side is a pouch to put catolog and order forms and what ever else you give your guests for your shows. With school starting and school supplies being on sale it is an inexpensive way to get lap boards. :cool:

How many?How many lap boards do you take to shows? I'm new and just starting my shows and I doing want to take too many, but neither do I want to have too few.

I would think it depends on each show. Make sure you get a general idea of how many people are coming from the host a couple days before the show. If she asks why (I can't imagine she would) simply say that you need to know in order to make the right amount of food (true). I bring about 3-5 extras because you don't know if anyone unexpected might show up. I think that town and country gives you a free carrier for the lap boards if you order 12 or more, but I would souble check to be sure.

1. How durable are the Town and Country Printing Lap Boards?

The Town and Country Printing Lap Boards are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. They are designed to withstand daily use and are impact-resistant, making them durable for long-term use.

2. Are the lap boards easy to clean?

Yes, the Town and Country Printing Lap Boards are easy to clean. They have a smooth surface that can be wiped down with a damp cloth or disinfectant wipes. They are also dishwasher safe for a thorough cleaning.

3. Can the lap boards be used with dry-erase markers?

Yes, the Town and Country Printing Lap Boards are compatible with dry-erase markers. They have a non-porous surface that allows for easy erasing and does not stain or ghost, giving you a clean writing surface every time.

4. What size are the lap boards?

The Town and Country Printing Lap Boards measure 12 inches by 9 inches, making them a convenient size for both adults and children to use. They are also lightweight, making them easy to transport and use on the go.

5. Do the lap boards have any special features?

Yes, the Town and Country Printing Lap Boards have a unique town and country design printed on one side, making them visually appealing and perfect for use in various settings. They also have a built-in handle for easy carrying and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Darcy Sharpe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Darcy Sharpe
  • domiche