• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Lap Boards with Clear Pockets & Pampered Chef Logo - $25 + Shipping

In summary, the Shop Lap Board measures 17.75" x 11.75" and features a printed Pampered Chef logo on the clear pockets. It can be used with both dry erase and wet erase markers and is made with a durable, laminated surface. The clear pockets are made of transparent plastic for easy viewing. The lap board is shipped securely to ensure it arrives in perfect condition, and it is recommended to open the package carefully to avoid damage.
tiffanypc05
I have 18 lap boards from Town and country I would like to sell. They all have a clear pocket on one side, and on the other side it has a pocket for order form, catalog, etc. and also a business card holder. It also has the Pampered Chef logo on it. I am asking $25 for these plus shipping. If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a message on here. I only accept check or money orders.

I would take them off your hand!

how much is s/h to 62035??

What are the dimensions of the Shop Lap Board?

The Shop Lap Board measures 17.75" x 11.75", making it the perfect size for holding recipe cards, shopping lists, and more.

Is the Pampered Chef logo printed on the lap board?

Yes, the Pampered Chef logo is printed on the clear pockets of the lap board, adding a touch of style to your kitchen organization.

Can the lap board be used for both dry erase and wet erase markers?

Yes, the lap board is made with a durable, laminated surface that can be used with both dry erase and wet erase markers. It can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

What is the material of the clear pockets on the lap board?

The clear pockets on the lap board are made of a durable, transparent plastic that allows you to easily view the contents inside.

How is the lap board shipped?

The lap board is shipped in a secure package to ensure it arrives in perfect condition. It is recommended to open the package carefully to avoid damaging the lap board.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KimDC
Replies