• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lap Boards, Catalog Tote, and Booking Slide

In summary, a lap board is a portable cutting board that can be used for various tasks in the kitchen, a catalog tote is a convenient bag designed to hold and organize Pampered Chef catalogs, and a booking slide is a tool used to help consultants book parties and events. These products can be personalized with your name or business logo and are made with durable materials that are easy to clean. They can save time and make presentations more efficient, helping to grow your business.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hey all!

After much thought, I am going to sell the 19 white lap boards, booking slide (from the supply order) and the catalog tote (again from supply order) that were in a huge lot that I bought from a retired consultant

Thinking I may be able to get them all in a Flat Rate Box from the USPS - going to go get a boxes to see for sure which one it will fit. Thinking the medium flat rate.

Comes from a house with a dog (both her house and mine :))

So, asking $45 plus $10.95 shipping. Please email me at [email protected] if interested!

Thanks,
Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Hey all!

After much thought, I am going to sell the 19 white lap boards, booking slide (from the supply order) and the catalog tote (again from supply order) that were in a huge lot that I bought from a retired consultant

Thinking I may be able to get them all in a Flat Rate Box from the USPS - going to go get a boxes to see for sure which one it will fit. Thinking the medium flat rate.

Comes from a house with a dog (both her house and mine :))

So, asking $45 plus $10.95 shipping. Please email me at [email protected] if interested!

Thanks,
Karen

I might be interested in the lapboards but not the other items... If someone wants them... Please keep me in mind for the lap boards...Thanks!

i am interested in the catalog tote and the lap boards. Thanks. E-mail is [email protected]

What is a lap board and how can it be used?

A lap board is a small, portable cutting board that can be used for various tasks in the kitchen. It is designed to sit comfortably on your lap and provide a stable surface for cutting, chopping, or mixing ingredients. It can also be used as a serving tray for snacks or appetizers.

What are the benefits of using a catalog tote?

A catalog tote is a convenient bag specifically designed to hold and organize Pampered Chef catalogs. It has multiple compartments and pockets to keep catalogs, order forms, and other business supplies organized and easily accessible. Using a catalog tote can save time and make the process of presenting catalogs to customers more efficient.

What is a booking slide and how can it help me grow my business?

A booking slide is a tool used to help consultants book parties and events. It is a visual representation of the host rewards and incentives that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party. By using a booking slide during a party presentation, consultants can effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a party and increase their chances of booking future events.

Can I personalize my lap board, catalog tote, and booking slide?

Yes, you can personalize these items with your name or business logo to add a professional touch to your presentations and events. Pampered Chef offers customization services for an additional fee. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to match your personal style and branding.

Are these products durable and easy to clean?

Yes, our lap boards, catalog totes, and booking slides are made with high-quality materials that are durable and easy to clean. The lap board and booking slide can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, while the catalog tote can be washed in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. This makes them long-lasting and practical tools for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • CarrieB