• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Lap Boards - Looking for Admin Supplies from Long Ago

In summary, the person is looking for lap boards or at least information on where to find them. They had a pile of them but now they seem to have dwindled. They originally obtained them from a person here who was selling admin supplies a long time ago. They found a substitute for using 3 rind binders instead. The person is selling them for $3.50 each plus postage. They are unsure when they can get them together, but they are sure they have them.
stfenyo
hi i am looking for lap boards or at least where to get them. I had a pile of them but now they have seemed to have dwindled. I originally brought them from someone here who was selling admin stuff a loooong time ago. I have added a picture of what the one i have looks like. thanks to anyone who have info or can sell me a few :)

Attachments

• IMG_9915.jpg
    IMG_9915.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 468
Sadly, the company I used to purchase mine through, Express Yourself, seems to have gone out of business. When I Googled lapboards, I didn't' have any luck and Drive Marketing doesn't carry them either. Please let us know if you find a source.

I just thought of a substitute! If you can buy 3 rind binders inexpensively enough, and are careful to cut off the spine with the rings... you might be able to use the front and back covers as lapboards, as they are sturdy and typically each have a pocket!

The binders are what I had done, back in the day. With back-to-school season here, you can find some cheap deals too. Just be careful when you cut the binder back/fronts off that you don't slice into the covering and expose the cardboard on the part you are KEEPING. I always got binders that had the plastic "pocket" on the outside, so I could put flyers inside- maybe the monthly special or whatever sale/promo I wanted to promote. And then of course a pocket (or pockets) inside for tucking the order form, etc. You can easily add your own label/sticker to them. Definitely a cheap option and if you are careful when cutting, they do not look tacky.

I have some -they are REALLY heavy and have old PC logo on them. How many do you want? I'd sell them for cheap, like $3.50 each, plus postage. What's your zip? PS I'm unsure when I can get these together and honestly, unsure just where they are but I know I have them.

1. Where can I find lap boards from long ago?

You can find lap boards from long ago on our website under the "Admin Supplies" category. You can also check with your local independent Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any in stock.

2. Do you carry lap boards from a specific time period?

Our lap boards are not specific to a certain time period. However, we do offer a variety of styles and designs to fit your needs. Feel free to browse our selection online or ask your consultant for assistance.

3. Are these lap boards made from high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our lap boards are made from high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch products to our customers.

4. Can I use these lap boards for any type of project?

Our lap boards are versatile and can be used for various projects such as writing, drawing, and crafting. They are also great for meal planning and keeping organized in the kitchen.

5. Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders of lap boards?

We do offer discounts for bulk orders of lap boards. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dboyer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
maassl
  • domiche
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • thehaleykitchen