• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Labeling Catalogs, Front or Back?

In summary, Rae recommends putting contact information on the front of the catalogs, and also putting a logo on the labels.

Front or Back?

• Front

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Back

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Both

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters
BlessedWifeMommy
Do you put your labels on the Front or Back of the catalogs? Or Both?

I was listening to a training on CC and the speaker said that they put them on the front. Just wondering your thoughts...

I put one on the front listing the host benefits.
I put my contact info on the back.
I put an address label with my website over the HO website inside the catalog where it talks about wedding registries.

I put my info on the back. But old ones that I'm dropping off at places, I leave info on the front as well.

raebates said:
I put one on the front listing the host benefits.
I put my contact info on the back.
I put an address label with my website over the HO website inside the catalog where it talks about wedding registries.

Rae,
Have you posted your host benefits label before? If not, would you mine sharing it. I want to share this idea with the consultants on my team. Thanks!
leggy

I don't know if I have or not. Here it is as a PDF and in Publisher.

Attachments

• Catalog Front Label.pdf
    5.3 KB · Views: 532
  • Catalog Front Label.pub
    54.5 KB · Views: 431
raebates said:

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

My pleasure.

thanks Rae!

I do both when I give the host a packet and also for any that I hand out away from a show. Show catalogs just have a lable on the back.

raebates said:

Rae - you are a genius!:D

raebates said:

Love this, thanks!

I put a small (30 to a page) label with my info on the front. Then I put a larger label (10 to a page) with the PC logo and my info on the back, plus the recruiting call label near the photo of the kit. I started putting the logo on my labels when someone at a vendor event walked up to me, picked up a catalog, and said, "What company is this? I don't know what you're selling." Of course, she missed the logo on the front cover, my shirt, my apron, and the tablecloth, too. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
chefann said:
I put a small (30 to a page) label with my info on the front. Then I put a larger label 910 to a page) with the PC logo and my info on the back, plus the recruiting call label near the photo of the kit. I started putting the logo on my labels when someone at a vendor event walked up to me, picked up a catalog, and said, "What company is this? I don't know what you're selling." Of course, she missed the logo on the front cover, my shirt, my apron, and the tablecloth, too. :rolleyes:

Wow, boy was that dense!!!

Someone told me once to put on front, but everyone automatically looks on back. My old catalogs had outlet sticker on front and my info on back.

niclowther said:
Someone told me once to put on front, but everyone automatically looks on back. My old catalogs had outlet sticker on front and my info on back.
I always look on the back for consultant info, too, because most companies have a spot there (and so they don't lose valuable front cover photo space). But it's surprising how many consultants don't label/stamp their catalogs. In 7 years, I've worked a lot of vendor/craft/bridal events and have been given catalogs by a lot of consultants. I'd be willing to bet that about 1/3 of them had no contact info on them at all, or just a handwritten first name and phone number (often without an area code, and I'm in an area that has 10-digit dialing on all calls).

chefann said:
I always look on the back for consultant info, too, because most companies have a spot there (and so they don't lose valuable front cover photo space). But it's surprising how many consultants don't label/stamp their catalogs. In 7 years, I've worked a lot of vendor/craft/bridal events and have been given catalogs by a lot of consultants. I'd be willing to bet that about 1/3 of them had no contact info on them at all, or just a handwritten first name and phone number (often without an area code, and I'm in an area that has 10-digit dialing on all calls).

I totally agree! I'm at these (and hosting them) all the time, and I think "why don't these people want customers to have their contact info?!"

But what I really love is when they dont want to give you a catalog or even a business card! I mean come on, I cant call you if I dont know your number!

chefann said:

I don't understand why someone wouldn't label their catalog! I too have found many consultants just stamp their catalogs (and sometimes their stamp only has name and number). I think it is worth the extra to print labels, in my opinion it looks more professional.

chefann said:

Me too! I don't even take them out of the package until I stamp them. There is no way anything leaves my office without my information on them.

I stamp the back side of my catalogs.

I never thought about putting host benefit labels on, and I will certainly start doing so. I do put my info label on both the front and back.On the SB's I give hosts, I make sure to put my label over where PC tells them to call.

I actually happily slap mine on the front of the current catalogs in the middle of the food b/c I don't find it appetizing and it breaks it up a bit :). I like them on the front b/c I know immediately that it's labeled and haven't had a problem with people seeing it (at least not anyone that wouldn't have missed it on the back as well).

I have a stamp on the back with my info, and on the front a label in color that says "check out my website" with the website address on it. I put the one on the front on at an angle so that it is more eye catching.

I put a label on front & back. I listened to a cd that said put it on the front for sure & then another one said put it on the back also for those who are "blind" & don't see your label on the front. lol I put my vista labels that say Help Whip Cancer on them with all my info & then my regular PC info label on the back. I love your label Rae!

ChefBeckyD said:
Rae - you are a genius!:D

maassl said:
Love this, thanks!

kaseydee said:
I love your label Rae!

Aww, shucks. Tweren't nothin'. Actually, I'm fairly certain that I creatively adapted the idea from someone else.

Right now I am putting on the front a:
Have you ever thought of doing what I'm doing (with a graphic of cash)
SM (60 to a page. Love this new size BTW!!!) label with my name, ph# & WS on the bottom left corner

Back:
30 to a page label looks something like... (waiting on my new stamp)
Paulette ******
Independent Consultant #34****
PH#
email
PWS

I also try to add a recruiting sticker either with the opp call# or one of the did you know recruiting stickers posted here a while back.

I also have started covering the part on the back that says to contact PC via pc.com. I want them to contact ME!!!

1. How do I label my catalogs for Pampered Chef?

To label your catalogs for Pampered Chef, you can either place the label on the front or back cover. Simply peel off the sticker backing and carefully place it on the desired location.

2. Is there a specific spot on the catalog where the label should be placed?

No, there is no specific spot for the label on the catalog. You can place it on the front or back cover as long as it is visible and does not cover any important information.

3. Can I customize the label with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the label with your own information. You can add your name, contact information, and any other details you would like to include. This can help personalize the catalog for your customers.

4. Do I have to use the labels provided by Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to use the labels provided by Pampered Chef. You can create your own labels or use a different type of labeling system as long as it does not damage the catalog or cover important information.

5. Can I remove the label if I want to reuse the catalog?

Yes, you can remove the label if you want to reuse the catalog. Simply peel off the label carefully and make sure to not damage the catalog. You can then use a new label for the next use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • BlessedWifeMommy