• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Custom Invites with Avery Labels & Print Shop

In summary, using Avery labels, particularly the 8160 or 5160 models, can be a great way to create personalized and visually appealing invitation labels for hosts. Adding a personal touch, such as a logo or using the host's name, can make a big impact. Using a program like Print Shop and a 8 pitch font can also help with the design process. Additionally, including a call to action for orders or bookings on the label can generate more interest and potential sales. It's also important to keep the tone of the invite inviting and less formal for a more casual gathering.
DebPC
Staff member
use the 8160 or 5160 Avery labels to do the invite lables for my hosts.
I do this mainly because I use a program called Print Shop to create my labels so I can add my personal "logo" of a little Italian Chef characature on one label.

I use the 8 pitch font and I have never gotten any complaints as to the size.

Label One: I put my logo on the left hand side of the label then fill in with something a little less "stiff" like:
"Join Mary on Saturday, March 20th, 1:00 p.m. for an "It's a Wrap" Party.
Come to 1234 N. 40th St. in Milwaukee"

I always, always, always use the host name. You can imagine how many times I hear:
"Oh my, you really must take your job seriously. You made custome invites for me."
Talk about getting a host hyped.
And by adding the type of party, it peaks interest. Remember that words sell products and interest.

Odviously you would space it out to fit the text area of the label.

Label Two: Is the R.S.V.P. label:

"Please call Mary at (444)444-4444 by March 17th so we know how much food to prepare. We don't want any one to miss out!"

These two labels go on the left hand side of the invite over the time and other info preprinted on the invite.

Label Three: This is important as it has actually increased outside orders and interest in bookings.
"If you can't make, place an order or Book a Show. Either will help Mary to her goal!"

I place this one at the bottom of the right hand side of the invite just under the address area. My hosts assured me that they do not need to add extra postage for the extra weight. At least so far that has been the case.

Just a little soemthing else that helps me.
A formal invite for the Dip and Sip would be more appropriate but for a simple afternoon get together, make your invite more inviting and less "stiff". It sure works for me.
John W.

Thanks for sharing your tips and process for creating invitation labels! I've never thought about using a program like Print Shop to add a personal touch to my labels. And I agree, using the host's name definitely adds a personal touch and makes them feel special. I'll have to try out your suggestion of adding a call to action for orders or bookings on the label as well. Thanks for the advice!

Hello John,Thank you for sharing your creative approach to creating custom invites for your hosts. Using Avery labels and Print Shop is a great idea to personalize the invitations and make them stand out. I love how you incorporate your personal logo to add a touch of your own unique style.I completely agree with you that using the host's name on the invitation is a must. It not only shows that you take your job seriously, but it also makes the host feel special and appreciated. And I couldn't agree more that words sell products and interest, so it's important to choose them carefully.Your idea of adding an RSVP label is brilliant. It not only makes it easier for the host to keep track of the guest count, but it also creates a sense of urgency for guests to respond. And I love how you also use this opportunity to promote outside orders and bookings.Thank you for sharing your tips and tricks, John. I'm sure they will be very helpful for other consultants looking to create custom invites. Keep up the great work!Happy cooking,

1. How do I access the Avery Labels & Print Shop feature on Pampered Chef's website?

To access the Avery Labels & Print Shop feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Tools" tab at the top of the page. From there, select "Avery Labels & Print Shop" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I use my own design for the custom invites or do I have to choose from pre-made templates?

You have the option to either use one of the pre-made templates provided by Avery Labels & Print Shop or you can upload your own design. If you choose to upload your own design, make sure it meets the specifications outlined on the website.

3. How many custom invites can I create at one time using Avery Labels & Print Shop?

You can create up to 500 custom invites at one time using the Avery Labels & Print Shop feature on Pampered Chef's website. This allows you to easily create invitations for large events or gatherings.

4. Do I need to have a specific type of printer to use Avery Labels & Print Shop?

No, you can use any standard inkjet or laser printer to print your custom invites created with Avery Labels & Print Shop. Just make sure to follow the printing instructions provided on the website for best results.

5. Are there any additional fees for using Avery Labels & Print Shop to create custom invites?

No, there are no additional fees for using the Avery Labels & Print Shop feature on Pampered Chef's website. You will only be charged for the cost of the Avery labels and any other materials you choose to use for your invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • Liquid Sky