• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you labeled the front of your catalogs?

I have tried to open your file but cannot seem to open it.Your label is on the front:Your Pampered Chef Consultant:Loretta Clintonphone numberwebsite
Lexif424
My husband asked me for a catalog to leave in the cafe at his work, when I handed him one he asked me if I was gonna put a label on it. I pointed out my label with all my contact info on the back. He said that I should have something on the front that grabs attention because from his point of view the label on the back would get overlooked as a mailing address (even though my address i not on it) . So my question is, does anyone label the front of their catalogs? And if so what does it say? I search files but didn't find anything that stood out.

I love "The Sticking To Business Labels'" See the link farther on down on this website. There are several I use- depending on what my goal is. They are bright and colorful so people see them and some are witty. I also use them on my host packets.

SHOP MY ONLINE OUTLET FOR 40-60% SAVINGS
my website address
Click on SHOP ONLINE;
click option #2 to PLACE AN ORDER;
click OUTLET SPECIALS on bottom left.
Past hosts save an EXTRA 10%!My contact information is on the back of the catalog.

Here's what I put on a lot of my catalogs.

Attachments

• Remember to shop for labels.docx
    12.4 KB · Views: 672
I put the same label on the front and back with all my contact info. I've read you should actually have your contact info in 3 places in/on a catalog. Sometimes I've put a label inside, but most of the time it is just the two labels (it is amazing how people won't turn the catalog over to find the info).

another trick is if there is a good recipe in the catalog, put your label on the page behind it. that way when the recipe gets ripped out, and the catalog thrown away, they still are "stuck" with your contact info!

doughmama- i love your Winston Churchill quote!

thanks, Deb!

I have tried to open your file but cannot seem to open it.

My label is on the front:
Your Pampered Chef Consultant:
Loretta Clinton
phone number
website
But, I may put one on the back also, because so many people look at the catalog back when I say my info is on the catalog. In fact, I had a catalog host tell me that I sent her catalogs without my info, she was looking at the back...

I always put my label on the front. It's just easier to see, IMHO.

DebPC said:
Here's what I put on a lot of my catalogs.

I like that label Deb! Thanks for sharing.

1. What information should be included on the front label of a catalog?

The front label of a Pampered Chef catalog should include the current season or theme, the year, and the catalog number. It is also recommended to include the company logo and contact information.

2. Can I customize the label for my Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can customize the label for your catalog by using the customizable label template provided by Pampered Chef. You can add your personal information and branding to make it unique to your business.

3. Is it necessary to have a label on the front of the catalog?

Yes, it is recommended to have a label on the front of the catalog for branding purposes and to provide necessary information to customers. It also helps in organizing and identifying different catalogs.

4. Can I order pre-printed labels from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can order pre-printed labels from Pampered Chef by contacting the customer service department. These labels will already have the necessary information and can save you time and effort in creating your own label.

5. How should I attach the label to the front of the catalog?

You can use a clear adhesive tape or a sticker sheet to attach the label to the front of the catalog. Make sure to place it in a visible and easily accessible location for customers to see.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • TriciaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies