• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label for Envelope to Go Around the Office?

In summary, the conversation discusses proper formatting for addresses on envelopes, including the standard format and guidelines for capitalization and punctuation. It also mentions the use of labels for envelopes with windows, suggesting that they should fit within the designated space and not cover important information. The size of the label depends on the size of the envelope, and it is recommended to use labels specifically designed for envelopes. It is also possible to print labels directly onto the envelope, as long as the printing settings are adjusted properly.
chefliz
Gold Member
:blushing: I hope this makes sense to someone...Does anyone have a label that you can put on a large envelope to send around the office so that people can sign off that they have seen it. (like office mail?) This is for an Office Pampered Chef Party.

I've only seen those envelopes that are preprinted with lines.
You could just print out a sheet of paper that has everyone's name on it, and tape it to a plain envelope.

I don't have a sticker, but I do have this letter. You could tape or staple it to the envelope. Good Luck

Attachments

• Cover letter to pass around catalog at work.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 751
You could print the letter on a full page size label and it would work and not get torn off.

ChefGwendolyn said:
I don't have a sticker, but I do have this letter. You could tape or staple it to the envelope. Good Luck

Thanks! Just what I was looking for... :)

ChefGwendolyn said:

LOVE this letter, thanks for sharing

1. How do I properly format the address on the envelope?

The address on the envelope should follow the standard format of including the recipient's name, company name (if applicable), street address, city, state, and zip code. Make sure to use proper capitalization and punctuation.

2. Can I use a label for an envelope that has a window?

Yes, you can use a label for an envelope with a window as long as the label fits within the designated space and does not cover any important information or barcode.

3. What size should the label be for the envelope?

The size of the label for the envelope will depend on the size of the envelope. It should be slightly smaller than the envelope to ensure it sticks properly without covering any important information.

4. Can I print the label directly onto the envelope?

Yes, you can print the label directly onto the envelope if your printer allows for it. Make sure to adjust the printing settings to ensure the label is properly aligned and fits within the designated space on the envelope.

5. Do I need to use a specific type of label for envelopes?

No, you can use any type of label as long as it fits within the designated space on the envelope and does not cover any important information. However, it is recommended to use labels specifically designed for envelopes for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
3girls
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies