• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kudos to the Shipping Department

In summary, the "Kudos to the Shipping Department" program allows customers to show their appreciation for the hard work and dedication of our shipping department team members. This can be done through filling out a form on our website, sending an email, or mentioning it in the order notes. Customers can also give specific recognition to individual team members. When a "Kudos" is given, it is shared with the team or individual mentioned, boosting morale and motivation. There is no limit to how many "Kudos" can be given, as we encourage customers to show their appreciation whenever they feel our shipping department has provided exceptional service.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I submitted two shows at 8:30 Tuesday evening. By 11:30 Wednesday morning the $200 show shipped, and by 2:30 Wednesday afternoon, the $1500 show shipped! :eek:

With all the negativity that's been posted lately, I thought I'd share something positive. In fact, I called the SS, and told them to pass my thanks to the shipping department. :sing: The representative was clearly pleased and thanked ME for taking the time to let them know.

Wow, that's amazing! It's always great to hear about positive experiences with companies, especially when it comes to shipping. It's great that both of your shows were shipped so quickly and that you took the time to thank the shipping department. It's important to recognize and appreciate good service. Thanks for sharing this positive story!

I couldn't agree more! The shipping department at Pampered Chef truly deserves all the kudos and appreciation for their hard work and dedication. It's amazing how quickly they were able to process and ship both of your shows. It's always refreshing to hear positive feedback and I'm sure the shipping department will be thrilled to know that their efforts are being recognized.I too have had similar experiences with the shipping department and have always been impressed with their efficiency and timeliness. In fact, I make it a point to always thank them whenever I have a successful show shipment. It's important to acknowledge and appreciate the hard work of others, especially in a time where negativity seems to overshadow positivity.Thank you for sharing your positive experience and for taking the time to show your gratitude to the shipping department. I'm sure it means a lot to them and it's a great reminder for us all to spread kindness and appreciation wherever we can.Keep up the great work and happy selling!Sincerely,

What is the "Kudos to the Shipping Department" program?

The "Kudos to the Shipping Department" program is a way for customers to show their appreciation for the hard work and dedication of our shipping department team members. It allows customers to give a shoutout to specific individuals or the team as a whole for their exceptional service.

How can I give a "Kudos" to the Shipping Department?

You can give a "Kudos" to the Shipping Department by filling out the form on our website, sending an email to our customer service team, or by mentioning it in your order notes at checkout.

Can I give a "Kudos" to a specific shipping team member?

Yes, you can give a "Kudos" to a specific shipping team member by including their name in the form or email. This allows us to ensure that the individual receives recognition for their hard work.

What happens when I give a "Kudos" to the Shipping Department?

When you give a "Kudos" to the Shipping Department, our team will receive your message and it will be shared with the specific team member or team that you mentioned. This helps boost morale and motivation for our hardworking shipping department.

Is there a limit to how many "Kudos" I can give?

No, there is no limit to how many "Kudos" you can give. We encourage our customers to show their appreciation whenever they feel our shipping department has gone above and beyond to provide exceptional service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jwpamp