• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Kraft Food & Family - Now Subscription Fee!

I'm in the same boat. I like to read it, but I don't feel like I need it in my life.I like the magazine, but I don't feel the need to keep getting it.I already paid for two years, and I don't feel like I need it in my life.
pampchefrhondab
Geesh, I just got my latest Kraft Food & Family last week. Along with it they send an invoice for $6.99/year and said this would be the last one I receive unless they hear from me!

I like it, but not sure I'm willing to pay for it! It's not a lot of money, but it's the principal.

They should at least have it on-line for free! It is advertising all of their products!

I got that too. I like it, but if I'm going to pay for a food magazine, I'd rather pay for one that isn't one continual advertisement. :rolleyes: Guess I'll be saying Buh-bye to Kraft Food&Family.:thumbdown:

I thought I was losing it. I didn't remember paying before. I will have to let it go, too. But I do love it!

pampchefrhondab said:
They should at least have it on-line for free! It is advertising all of their products!

It is online for free. All that magazine is is recipes using Kraft products. You can get them all for free when you sign up for their email list. I get them in my inbox every month.

DebbieJ said:
It is online for free. All that magazine is is recipes using Kraft products. You can get them all for free when you sign up for their email list. I get them in my inbox every month.

exactly this!!!! i love my recipes online from them!:thumbup:

Great - I'll have to sign up for the online version. I don't have a problem w/that at all - less paperwork in my small house:)!

I thought the same thing everyone I know got the same thing. I guess I will b reading it online from now on then.

My invoice went into the shredder.....LOL.

My mom actually got the same notice a few issues ago. She went ahead and paid to continue getting it. I have NEVER paid, and always get it. She also got the same generic notice that I (and seems like everyone else) got. Now that I think about it, I want to say that she said that her check never cleared.

yep, I got it too - dissappointing. I like the magazine, but not enough to pay for it.

I was disappointed, too. I went to kraftfoods.com and sent a message expressing my disappointment. I know it probably won't do anything, but I felt good! I told them that as much as I enjoy the magazine, I can't justify paying for another glorified macaroni and cheese dinner recipe.

Last edited:
Me too! I got my last one two days ago with the same notice. I never really looked at it after while. And I have used the on-line so...
It does not pay for me to get it either. Diane - I love your idea though so I think I may steal it an drop them a line too. Just because.

I'm doing the same thing--sticking with online only. I looked at the coupons that I'd use and they don't add up to more than the subscription price.

I guess I'm the minority. I love it - and I already mailed them a check for a 2 year renewal! I've been getting it for over 5 years & I love it every time!

I love the magazine. It's just that I also get it online. I have difficulty printing online coupons, so I continued getting the paper one for the coupons. So, if the coupons don't at least equal the subscription price I can't justify it to myself.

I don't have a problem paying the subscription fee. I like the magazine, and I particularly like holding it in my hands, as opposed to viewing it on-line.

I already paid for two years too. AND for dinner this evening I made the Mexican Layered Bake in the DCB. Instead of putting it in the oven, I put it in the microwave for 12 minutes - excellent!!! AND a quick, easy meal!!!

I also got the notice several months ago, never paid for it still receiving it.
I made the snowball cake on the cover in batter bowl last week it was yummy

Well, maybe they are just fishing for $... I would like to keep getting it, but don't want to pay. Its easier for me to read a mag than to be on the computer.

1. What is the subscription fee for Kraft Food & Family?

The current subscription fee for Kraft Food & Family is $15 per year.

2. Do I need to pay the subscription fee to access all the recipes on Kraft Food & Family?

Yes, the subscription fee is required to access all the recipes on Kraft Food & Family. However, a selection of recipes is available for free without a subscription.

3. How can I pay the subscription fee for Kraft Food & Family?

The subscription fee can be paid online through the Kraft Food & Family website using a credit or debit card. We also accept payment through PayPal.

4. Is the subscription fee a one-time payment or do I need to renew it every year?

The subscription fee is an annual payment, meaning you will need to renew it every year to continue accessing all the features of Kraft Food & Family.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions available for the Kraft Food & Family subscription fee?

At this time, there are no special discounts or promotions available for the Kraft Food & Family subscription fee. However, we occasionally offer promotions and discounts to our subscribers, so make sure to keep an eye out for any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • rennea