• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the latest issue of Kraft Food & Family Magazine?

In summary, The magazine discussed in this conversation contains recipes and tips that are useful for demos and home cooking. It also has a recipe to make graduation "cap"cakes. There is a variation of the ice cream sandwich cake, a layered salad, a great pizza breadstick recipe, an angelfood and pineapple dessert, a pizza on the grill, a chicken salad panini recipe, and more. Readers can sign up for the magazine
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Does anyone else get this? It's free and always has great recipes and tips that are very demo friendly! Some are very close to our recipes too. :eek:

Anyway, the issue that came today has a variation of the ice cream sandwich cake we made last year, a layered salad shown in a trifle bowl (not ours), a great pizza breadstick recipe made with cheese pizza, an angelfood and pineapple dessert that could easily be layered in the trifle bowl, a pizza on the grill, a chicken salad panini recipe, (well, that's on line at kraftfoods.com) and tons more! The website also has a recipe to make graduation "cap"cakes.

This magazine always has so many recipes that easily adapt to demos and lots of great tips!

You can get your own copies by going to www.kraftfoods.com/share

Tell them I sent you. :cool:

I've been getting that for a couple of years. Love it. They also have lots of great tips that I can pass along to my customers.

raebates said:
I've been getting that for a couple of years. Love it. They also have lots of great tips that I can pass along to my customers.
Yes. I have been getting it for several years too. I devour it every time and have used lots of things from it at my shows and in the training for my team.

I get it and love it!!

I LOVE this magazine! When I moved and forgot to update my mailing address, I was distraught when I realized that there was a new issue and I didn't have it!

I have gotten it for the past few years as well....such a great resource! I like how they show "normal" food...not fru-fru food like Martha Stewart can do too often!

I know 2 women who were former PC test kitchen employees and now work for Kraft...COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

I'm dying to make that eclair cake...I just have to wait to go somewhere to make it, or else I'll eat it ALL by myself!

yep, i get it to.....

great recipes

Love it!!!!

The margarita dip idea is something I am going to use as a "welcome to the party" appetizer. In an effort to mingle with guests as they arrive, I pass around an appetizer. This will be great for a warm spring evening. Plus I can use my new banana trick!

Banana tip trick: to prevent bananas from browning, poke 2-3 holes in banana and microwave for 10-15 sec. Peel and enjoy.

Magic banana trick: (this will get their attention.. I use this during my demo when I need bananas) Poke a hole with a needle or straight pin about 1/4 of the way down the banana, and wiggle. Do the same 1/4 way up the banana. When you peel it, it is 4 pieces.

I just signed up - thanks!!

I just got my new issue today - love it!!

Off to sign up...I have been getting ideas off their website. Getting this would be great.

I just did the oreo frog cookies for church off the website and the lady bug ones.

Is there any way to get the current issue. I noticed it said I would receive the "next" one, but I guess since one just went out I will not get one until the next season.

OH THANK YOU!!!
I moved almost a year ago, and I have been missing my mags! Dugh, I forgot to change my addy!

I get it and sometimes wish I didn't:rolleyes: "oh mom you can make this cake" says my daughter, " its perfect for my birthday/slumber party this Friday night" :D

THanks Beth, I just signed up:) Always love new ideas!

You're welcome! Glad I could help you all out! It truely is an awesome magazine.

I love this mag as well! I didn't get an issue yesterday so I must be getting it today!! Thanks Beth!:D

Can't wait to get mine in mail. Haven't got it yet. I have tried several recipes they have.

Ann R.

We just talked about this at Cluster last night. I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about. :D

I just signed up. Now I just hope DH doesn't throw it out when it comes (he likes to prescreen my mail by throwing out things he thinks I don't need, like catalogs).

lol... ouch! Looking through catalogs and dreaming about everything I want to buy is always a fun night! Make sure to tell him that it isn't actually a catalog, but a magazine full of fun recipes that you will make FOR HIM! :) Maybe that will work :)

Don't worry. It LOOKS like a magazine.

Yeah, but he tends to throw those out, too. Especially because he knows that we don't currently subscribe to any.

Do you need me to send The Furry Guy to give him a good talking to? He recognizes the importance of those magazines (for tips) and catalogs (for demonstrating how much more reasonable PC products are).

Just tell him that anything with food and family in the title must be PC related and important to you!

(BTW: I prescreen dh's mail - with his blessing!)

My DH used to work for Kraft, which is how I discovered this magazine. It does have many PC friendly recipes in it. But just an FYI for those of you who did not know: Marla is from originally from Kraft also!

Mary

I signed up as well---Thanks!!!!!

I also get the magazine and the Pineapple Lush Cake that they have in there is wonderful!! I have even made it in the trifle bowl and it is just as good!! Very light and summery!! Easy to demo for a show.

lisatx04 said:
I also get the magazine and the Pineapple Lush Cake that they have in there is wonderful!! I have even made it in the trifle bowl and it is just as good!! Very light and summery!! Easy to demo for a show.
Yeah, I THOUGHT it would be a good trifle recipe. I am going to offer it in June along with the ice cream sandwich cake. (either/or)

Anyone else notice that the ice cream cake on page 13 of the Summer 2007 issue is really close to our Ice Cream Sandwich Torte?

I think that was mentioned near the top of the thread.

Pay attention, girl!

BTW, the Ice Cream Sandwich torte is really good made with the Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches, so there's several flavors of ice cream. And if you use strawberry Cool Whip, it's pink!

You can't really expect me to search through an entire thread. That's too much like work.

Again, I will refrain from removing the "doh!" post so you won't look like a loon.

"Too much verk...."

DH and I use that all the time. One of his former coworkers (a German) would say that at work.

The other good one is, "This job's too hard!" which was from Andy and Randy Pig, Miss Piggy's nephews, on "Muppets Tonight."

Ooh, I like those. I'll practice my whiney voice so I can get them just right.

Hijack complete!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Thanks Ann for setting Rae straight on noticing the ice cream cake.:cool:

Sorry Rae, I had to say it - CKMMSNMW!:eek:

Apology accepted, Beth. Now I just have to figure out the long string of consonants at the end of your post. Chipmonks keep my mom so nervous many weep?

raebates said:
Chipmonks keep my mom so nervous many weep?
:D :D That's good but not what I wrote. lol

BethCooks4U said:
CKMMSNMW!:eek:

So, are you going to keep us in suspense?

Cheese Knives Make Much Sharper Noodles My Way?

Cherries keep me much shaplier now, my man?

Yes, no and no.

BethCooks4U said:

How about 'Clean kitchens must make salesman not mind work!'

BethCooks4U said:

Any of these?

Computer keeps making me say "no more work"!:rolleyes:

chocolate kisses meltdown makes shows Not money worthy.:(

Cooking Kick-a$$ muffins might show new Mother's wackiness.:eek:

And if not those, then I am sure you MUST have meant this.....

Conference kickback makes men support naturally momentous women !! :D

Now you guys have me confused. Let me think........

It means... ummmm. Oh YEAH. It means.........

BethCooks4U said:

What is that?!?!:confused: :confused:

Originally Posted by BethCooks4U
Sorry Rae, I had to say it - CKMMSNMW!

amy07 said:
What is that?!?!:confused: :confused:

It means "Can't Keep My Mouth Shut No Matter What".

It was fun seeing all the other possible definitions though! :p

<H2>1. What is Kraft Food & Family Magazine and why is it relevant to Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Kraft Food & Family Magazine is a free publication that features recipes and tips from the popular food brand Kraft. It is relevant to Pampered Chef because many of the recipes and tips in the magazine are demo-friendly and can easily be adapted for use with Pampered Chef products.</p><H2>2. How can I get my hands on a copy of Kraft Food & Family Magazine?</H2><p>You can get your own copies of Kraft Food & Family Magazine by going to the website www.kraftfoods.com/share. From there, you can sign up for a free subscription and have the magazine delivered to your door.</p><H2>3. What kind of recipes can I expect to find in Kraft Food & Family Magazine?</H2><p>Kraft Food & Family Magazine features a wide variety of recipes, including variations on popular dishes like ice cream sandwich cake and pizza, as well as unique dishes like a layered salad and a pineapple dessert. Many of the recipes are also easily adaptable for demos.</p><H2>4. Are the recipes in Kraft Food & Family Magazine similar to those used by Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Yes, many of the recipes in Kraft Food & Family Magazine are very close to Pampered Chef's own recipes. This makes it easy to incorporate the magazine's recipes into demos and use them alongside Pampered Chef products.</p><H2>5. Is there any online content related to Kraft Food & Family Magazine?</H2><p>Yes, in addition to the physical magazine, there is also a website, www.kraftfoods.com, where you can find even more recipes and tips. For example, the website features a recipe for graduation "cap"cakes that would be perfect for demos. </p>

1. What is Kraft Food & Family Magazine and why is it relevant to Pampered Chef?

Kraft Food & Family Magazine is a free publication that features recipes and tips from the popular food brand Kraft. It is relevant to Pampered Chef because many of the recipes and tips in the magazine are demo-friendly and can easily be adapted for use with Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I get my hands on a copy of Kraft Food & Family Magazine?

You can get your own copies of Kraft Food & Family Magazine by going to the website www.kraftfoods.com/share. From there, you can sign up for a free subscription and have the magazine delivered to your door.

3. What kind of recipes can I expect to find in Kraft Food & Family Magazine?

Kraft Food & Family Magazine features a wide variety of recipes, including variations on popular dishes like ice cream sandwich cake and pizza, as well as unique dishes like a layered salad and a pineapple dessert. Many of the recipes are also easily adaptable for demos.

4. Are the recipes in Kraft Food & Family Magazine similar to those used by Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of the recipes in Kraft Food & Family Magazine are very close to Pampered Chef's own recipes. This makes it easy to incorporate the magazine's recipes into demos and use them alongside Pampered Chef products.

5. Is there any online content related to Kraft Food & Family Magazine?

Yes, in addition to the physical magazine, there is also a website, www.kraftfoods.com, where you can find even more recipes and tips. For example, the website features a recipe for graduation "cap"cakes that would be perfect for demos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdawn1124
Replies