• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls?

In summary, the recipe for Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls includes refrigerated pizza dough, marinara sauce, pepperoni slices, shredded mozzarella cheese, and grated Parmesan cheese. It can be made in any oven-safe baking dish, but is best cooked in the Stoneware Fluted Pan. The recipe makes about 8 servings and can be adjusted to fit different dietary needs. The product is dishwasher safe but recommended to be hand washed with warm soapy water, avoiding harsh chemicals and metal utensils.
jrstephens
I thought these sounded good, so, I wanted to share. I got this in my weekly email from Kraft.

Prep Time:
10 min
Total Time:
50 min
Makes:
6 servings

4 oz. OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni slices
1 green pepper, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 pkg. (13.4 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough

PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Combine pepperoni, peppers, onions, tomatoes and dressing in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese.

UNROLL pizza dough; cut into 2-inch pieces with sharp knife or kitchen shears. Place evenly over cheese.

BAKE 30 min.; cool 10 min. Invert onto platter; carefully remove dish.

RecipeDetail

I recieved the email too.....I can't wait to try them. They look and sound really good.

?recipe_id=58292

Response:Wow, this recipe sounds delicious! I love anything with pepperoni and the addition of the veggies and Italian dressing sounds like a great combination. I also like how easy it is to make with the pre-made pizza dough. Thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely have to give it a try!

What is the recipe for Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls?

The recipe for Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls includes ingredients such as refrigerated pizza dough, marinara sauce, pepperoni slices, shredded mozzarella cheese, and grated Parmesan cheese. The full recipe and instructions can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe booklet included with the product.

Can I make Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls in a regular baking dish?

Yes, you can make Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls in any oven-safe baking dish. However, the product is specifically designed to fit in our Stoneware Fluted Pan, which helps create a crispy crust and even cooking. It is recommended to use the Stoneware Fluted Pan for the best results.

How many servings does the Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls recipe make?

The recipe makes about 8 servings. However, this may vary depending on the size of the slices and how many people you are serving. You can always adjust the ingredients and portion sizes to fit your needs.

Can I substitute ingredients in the Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use a different type of cheese or add in additional toppings such as vegetables. However, keep in mind that the final result may differ from the original recipe.

How do I clean the Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls product?

The Kraft Cheesy Pepperoni Pulls product is dishwasher safe. However, for best results, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use any harsh chemicals or metal utensils on the product as it may damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ShellBeach