1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Korea Bound.....

1. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Hey All,

I have a very good friend/customer heading to Korea in 3 weeks and needs to know what stones will fit the ovens. We have a friend their already and just said hers didn't fit. I'm thinking the large bar pan and/or the round stone with handles.

Anyone (military/civilian) there or been there in the last 2yrs to help me out?

THANKS!:)

May 10, 2009
  2. Triciascucina

Triciascucina Member

I live in Japan, most Japanese ovens are small if they even have one. She may want to stick with the medium and small bar pan. I do live in base housing and have an American oven but my dishwasher is Japanese and nothing fits in it. It is all going to depend on the house she picks, every one is so different.

May 11, 2009
  3. JDooley

JDooley Member

I was there a couple years ago... if they are living on base housing I found MOST were standard sizes. not sure which base they are going on but would have them email the command and check. I was personaly in Chinhae and when i was there even the single enlisted was standard size.

May 11, 2009
  4. ElizabethPurvis

ElizabethPurvis Member

It depends on where they are going to live. I lived off base in an apartment and had no fridge, a two burner stovetop and what I assumed was a korean type toaster oven. I'm pretty sure the small or medium bar pan would have fit in there, but I would've been hesitant to use them as there were flames (gas oven). My ex and I went out an bought a fridge and a microwave and just lived on easy things, ramen, stuff that I could make in the micro, etc... (boy was I happy to get home!!)

5. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks. By the sounds of it, its off base housing as the husband is working for the embassy or something.

Thanks yall! :)

May 11, 2009
Have something to add?