• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you discovered the joy of Pampered Chef in Japan?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company in which consultants can host cooking parties and sell high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products to earn commission and free products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or the company's website and receive training and support. The benefits of being a consultant include earning commission, receiving free and discounted products, and having a flexible and fun job. Pampered Chef is available in Japan and consultants can sell products there, with popular items including the Deep Covered Baker, food processor, stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kid-friendly kitchen tools.
ChefZee
Hello, I'm a fairly new consultant. I signed up in August and just qualified (Woohoo). I'm living in Okinawa, Japan with my husband and daughter.

I signed up with PC for the free and discounted products, then I fell in love with the business inside and out when I saw how fun and easy it was to run it and make money with it. I love it when people see my catalogs and get excited "Oh, you do Pampered Chef?" especially the guys, I love to see husbands and kids in the kitchen! =D

My favorite 2 pieces are the DCB for being able to cook in the microwave (my husband's still skeptical about 30 minute chicken) and my food processor. My daughter is 4 and she loves to cook with me, and with our tools, it's safe for her to do so. Our recipes are so easy that I'm looking for things she can do (that's usually when she gets what she calls a Super Wipe AKA clorox wipe, and cleans my cabinets haha):chef:

Welcome to PC & to Chef Success!I can't tell by your username here, are you in my downline? I think most of the ones left on Oki are, with a few on Mitzi's team and some stragglers that we do hospitality for. If you are not on my team, you can e-mail me at [email protected] to be added to my hospitality list. ;)

Welcome. You will have fun with all your new products and trying out the great recipes!

Sheila said:
Welcome to PC & to Chef Success!

I can't tell by your username here, are you in my downline? I think most of the ones left on Oki are, with a few on Mitzi's team and some stragglers that we do hospitality for. If you are not on my team, you can e-mail me at [email protected] to be added to my hospitality list. ;)

Yes ma'am. I'm Kati's recruit: Zaneta. (We've talked lol)

Yes, we've talked! I just didn't know by the screen name who you were. You'll like CS! :D

Sheila said:
You'll like CS! :D
\

I already do. I've learned a TON of new stuff already

:D Welcome to the jungle! LOL

Welcome! You are going to love it here!

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you can host cooking parties and sell products to earn commission and free products. It's a fun and easy way to make money while sharing your love for cooking with others.

2. How do you become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. There is a starter kit available for purchase that includes all the necessary materials and tools to get started. You can also receive training and support from your sponsor and the company.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, receive free and discounted products, and have the opportunity to earn trips and other rewards. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and have a fun and fulfilling job.

4. Can you still sell Pampered Chef products if you live in Japan?

Yes, Pampered Chef is available in Japan and you can sell products to customers there. However, there may be some differences in product availability and shipping times. You can also take advantage of the online platform to reach even more customers.

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products in Japan?

The Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and food processor are both popular products in Japan. The DCB is great for cooking in the microwave and the food processor is a versatile tool for many recipes. Other popular products include the stoneware and non-stick cookware. Additionally, the kid-friendly kitchen tools are a hit with families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin