1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Know what I would love?

1. Maragib

Maragib Member

an option to add a catalog to an order, even if they had to be paid for (by me or the customer) and the catalog would be sent with the order. I know that I could do a follow up mailing. An example would be that I sent our in-laws PC Christmas presents, it would have been great if I could have had a catalog in there with it so if they didn't like something they could look for what they did want, OR entice them to want more. a seperate mailing often gets lost. I know sometimes online orders would want a catalog too. Just wishful thinking I suppose. :p
    Mara

Jan 10, 2010
  2. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

That's a good idea!

3. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

They do it w/ minis for the holidays, why not send a mini w/ every direct ship order?

Jan 10, 2010
  4. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

only problem is our info isn't on the catalog... that would be awesome!

Jan 10, 2010
  5. my3angels

my3angels Member

I am with another DS company and we do have the option of adding a catalog for $0.40 that we pay for. It's a great idea.

Jan 10, 2010
  6. pattikake

pattikake Member

I've thought this many times. I would also like the ability to add a 'personal' note to the invoice/packing slip as well.

Jan 11, 2010
  7. Maragib

Maragib Member

I would also like an option to have the printed reciepts from p3 be able to be included in the order. They would probably have to create a whole extra assembly line for all these I am sure.

Jan 11, 2010
Have something to add?