• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could Adding an Option for Catalogs in Orders Improve Customer Satisfaction?

In summary, "Know What I Would Love?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to create a wishlist of their favorite products for future purchases. To use it, simply create an account and start browsing products, then click on the heart icon to add items to your wishlist. You can share your wishlist with others and edit it at any time. There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wishlist.
Maragib
an option to add a catalog to an order, even if they had to be paid for (by me or the customer) and the catalog would be sent with the order. I know that I could do a follow up mailing. An example would be that I sent our in-laws PC Christmas presents, it would have been great if I could have had a catalog in there with it so if they didn't like something they could look for what they did want, OR entice them to want more. a seperate mailing often gets lost. I know sometimes online orders would want a catalog too. Just wishful thinking I suppose. :p
Mara

They do it w/ minis for the holidays, why not send a mini w/ every direct ship order?

only problem is our info isn't on the catalog... that would be awesome!

I am with another DS company and we do have the option of adding a catalog for $0.40 that we pay for. It's a great idea.

I've thought this many times. I would also like the ability to add a 'personal' note to the invoice/packing slip as well.

I would also like an option to have the printed reciepts from p3 be able to be included in the order. They would probably have to create a whole extra assembly line for all these I am sure.

, thank you for sharing your suggestion about adding an option for catalogs in orders. I completely understand the frustration of wanting to provide additional resources for customers to browse products and potentially increase sales. I appreciate your idea of offering a paid option for catalogs to be included with orders. This could be a great opportunity to showcase new products and promotions to customers who may not have had the chance to see them otherwise. I will definitely pass your idea along to our team for consideration. In the meantime, I would also suggest utilizing our digital catalogs and sharing them with customers via email or social media. This way, they can easily browse and shop from the comfort of their own home. Thank you again for your suggestion, we are always looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction. Happy cooking! :)

What is "Know What I Would Love?"

"Know What I Would Love?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to create a wishlist of their favorite products for future purchases.

How do I use "Know What I Would Love?"

To use "Know What I Would Love?", simply create an account on the Pampered Chef website and start browsing our products. When you find something you like, click on the heart icon next to the product to add it to your wishlist.

Can I share my wishlist with others?

Yes, you can share your wishlist with friends and family by clicking on the "Share" button on your wishlist page. You can also send your wishlist directly to a Pampered Chef consultant for easy ordering.

Can I edit my wishlist?

Yes, you can edit your wishlist at any time by clicking on the "Edit" button on your wishlist page. You can add or remove items, as well as update quantities and notes for each product.

Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wishlist?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wishlist. Feel free to add as many products as you like to make sure you don't miss out on any of your favorite Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heidabear
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jodistrauss
Replies
Views
dannyzmom