• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knives vs. New Product: My Dilemma and Solution for Saving Money

In summary, the knife and block set is discounted to 60% off, but the new product is still full price. The knife set is a great deal, but if you want to buy the new product as well then you'll need to pull together a catalog show in March.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I did not earn the new products last year so I set aside money to purchase them this month. My host from Tuesday does not want to use the Host special for this month and has offered it to me. I would LOVE to buy the knife & block set at 60% off but that means I would be using the $ I set aside for the new product. I am thinking I may buy the knife block set and on March 1st order the new product as a customer.

What would you do?

I would play with the numbers, but here are 3 options I can think of:(1) Buy the knives now at 60%, the new product in March full price (you'll get 20% commission back...so it's like a 20% discount. ;) ).
(2) Buy the knives now; pull together a catalog show in March to get some at discount or free.
(3) Buy the knives now; buy SOME of the new products in March- the ones you really want ot have in hand to show, and then buy the rest in April at 40% off for consultants (Kit Enhancement month) - use your March commission to buy those.?? Just some thoughts. Changeover season is always my most expensive! - With buying samples I didn't earn (I don't get many usually), and the season supplies...uggh. :) This year, my commission at least has paid for what I had to buy.It's a great deal on the knives though!

I say go for the knives and add the new stuff as you can. Showing the knives will earn you big sales :)

GO FOR THE KNIVES!!! I pulled together a catty just to get them at 60% off. They come in Tuesday, I can't wait! I earned some of the new products. The rest I'll just wait to see if some of my hosts give up some benefits. (I have many who only use the FPV)

You can buy the new product at our discount until March 31st...

I would definately say go for the knives.

1. What are the different types of knives offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of knives such as chef's knives, paring knives, utility knives, bread knives, and steak knives. Each type of knife is designed for a specific purpose and is made with high-quality materials for maximum durability and performance.

2. How do I care for my Pampered Chef knives?

To ensure your Pampered Chef knives last for years to come, it's important to properly care for them. We recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or putting them in the dishwasher, as this can damage the blades. Also, make sure to store them in a knife block or on a magnetic strip to protect the blades.

3. Do Pampered Chef knives come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef knives come with a lifetime guarantee. If your knife becomes damaged or defective, simply contact our customer service team and we will be happy to provide a replacement or refund.

4. Can I sharpen my Pampered Chef knives at home?

While we recommend having your Pampered Chef knives professionally sharpened, you can also sharpen them at home using a sharpening stone or honing steel. Be sure to follow the correct technique and angle to avoid damaging the blade.

5. What makes Pampered Chef knives different from other brands?

At Pampered Chef, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our knives. Our blades are made from high-carbon stainless steel and are designed to stay sharp for longer periods of time. We also offer a variety of ergonomic handles for a comfortable and secure grip while using the knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • cmcchef