• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knives or New Product?

akrebecca

Rebecca M.
Silver Member
Sep 20, 2008
I did not earn the new products last year so I set aside money to purchase them this month. My host from Tuesday does not want to use the Host special for this month and has offered it to me. I would LOVE to buy the knife & block set at 60% off but that means I would be using the $ I set aside for the new product. I am thinking I may buy the knife block set and on March 1st order the new product as a customer.

What would you do?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I would play with the numbers, but here are 3 options I can think of:

(1) Buy the knives now at 60%, the new product in March full price (you'll get 20% commission back...so it's like a 20% discount. ;) ).
(2) Buy the knives now; pull together a catalog show in March to get some at discount or free.
(3) Buy the knives now; buy SOME of the new products in March- the ones you really want ot have in hand to show, and then buy the rest in April at 40% off for consultants (Kit Enhancement month) - use your March commission to buy those.

?? Just some thoughts. Changeover season is always my most expensive! - With buying samples I didn't earn (I don't get many usually), and the season supplies...uggh. :) This year, my commission at least has paid for what I had to buy.

It's a great deal on the knives though!

Jul 24, 2009
I say go for the knives and add the new stuff as you can. Showing the knives will earn you big sales :)

Krista Burson

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2005
GO FOR THE KNIVES!!! I pulled together a catty just to get them at 60% off. They come in Tuesday, I can't wait! I earned some of the new products. The rest I'll just wait to see if some of my hosts give up some benefits. (I have many who only use the FPV)

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
You can buy the new product at our discount until March 31st...

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I would definately say go for the knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views