• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I fill the extra slots in my knife block with?

In summary, the customer wanted to know what to get to fill up his knife block and Pampered Chef told him that he should get the steak and carving set.
j&k'smom
I am new, and I had an outside order for the knife block back in October. The customer later asked (through the host) why he had empty slots in his knife block. I assumed it must be for the steak knives and maybe the carving set. Is that right? The info. says that there are 16 slots, leaving room for extra pieces, but it is not specific. This same customer will be ordering from my show Friday, and wants to know what to get in order to fill up his knife block. Should he get both the steak and carving sets?

I think it's for knives that may come out in the future ... they don't want to re-design the whole block just because they came out with more knives!

I don't have the carving set. So I'm not sure how snug the fork would fit in the 2nd larger opening, but I bet that it would work for the Carving Set. I know the 9 knives, 4 (of my 8) Steak Knives & the Kitchen Shears (without the cover) fit with one large opening & 1 knife opening left over! :D

I have the knife block and every slot is filled. I have all the knives in it as well as 4 steak knives and the knife from the carving set. The fork didn't fit and now with the newest knives there isn't room anyway so it's in a drawer.

Pampered Chef knows that people already have knives so until they can fill it with ours (if they choose to) they can put other knives in the slots.

Thanks everyone. I hope he is happy to still have an open slot if he just buys the steak set. I am thrilled to be selling such expensive items. I have not met this man, he always places outside orders. I have left several messages asking if they would like to earn free and discounted products, but they don't seem interested. (I almost feel bad that he is paying full price) Maybe there will be a new knife in the spring and I will be able to sell him that also!!

1. How many extra slots does the knife block have?

The knife block has a total of 8 extra slots, providing ample space for additional knives or utensils.

2. Can the extra slots accommodate different sized knives?

Yes, the extra slots are designed to fit a variety of knife sizes, from small paring knives to large chef's knives.

3. Is the knife block made of durable materials?

Yes, the knife block is made of high-quality wood that is both durable and aesthetically pleasing.

4. Can the knife block be easily cleaned?

Yes, the knife block can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the wood surface.

5. Does the knife block come with any knives included?

No, the knife block is sold separately and does not come with any knives included. However, it is compatible with most standard knife sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KivaSlade
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Porchechef