• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Karen Collier: Living, Teaching & Pampered Chef in Southern Illinois

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. The company has been around for 24 years and offers products designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for home cooks. The speaker has been a loyal customer for 24 years and decided to start a Pampered Chef business after retiring from teaching. Through her business, she offers cooking demonstrations, recipe ideas, and personalized customer service. She also incorporates her teaching background by effectively communicating and educating others about using Pampered Chef products through cooking classes and workshops.
Klc
Hi, my name is Karen Collier from southern Illinois. I've lived here all my life. I am married and we have two sons who are married. They have given us four wonderful grandchildren. I have recently retired from teaching. I do a little subbing, give music lessons, and now I am so excited to start my Pampered Chef business. I have been using PC for about 24 years and I love their products. I love to cook, bake, and I am excited to help young women like my daughter-in-laws with useful tips using the product and helpful tips for cooking and baking.

Welcome to CS KLC!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Their products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for home cooks.

2. How long have you been using Pampered Chef products?

I have been using Pampered Chef products for 24 years. I first discovered them when I attended a cooking demonstration and have been a loyal customer ever since.

3. What made you decide to start a Pampered Chef business?

I have always loved cooking and sharing my passion with others. After retiring from teaching, I wanted to find a way to continue teaching and helping others in a different way. Pampered Chef allows me to do that by sharing my knowledge and love for their products with others.

4. What kind of services do you offer through your Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I offer cooking demonstrations, recipe ideas, and tips for using their products. I also provide personalized customer service and support for anyone interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products.

5. How do you incorporate your teaching background into your Pampered Chef business?

My teaching background has taught me how to effectively communicate and educate others. I use these skills to demonstrate how to use Pampered Chef products and provide helpful tips for cooking and baking. I also offer cooking classes and workshops for those who want to learn more about using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Valerie Leinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini