• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit's Shipping Status: How to Track Your Order & Avoid Loco Moments

In summary, the shipping time for Kits may vary but typically takes 1-3 business days. Once shipped, a tracking number will be provided for you to track the status of your Kit. If the Kit has not been shipped, the shipping address can be changed by contacting customer service, but if it has already been shipped, no changes can be made. If there are any delays in shipping, please contact customer service for assistance. Currently, expedited shipping options are not available for Kits, but urgent requests can be made to customer service for accommodations.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I can't find the shipping status on my kit. I signed 11/4. I thought for sure something would have shown up by now under "order status". Maybe I'm a little loco.

You probably have to call in, they don't always show up for some reason.

you should get it by Tuesday or so

Go to consultant's corner and click on product adjustment in the frequently visited links box. Then click on can't remember show number. The kit should show up there. Then go to fedex tracking and put that reference number in with 01 after it (the reference number is your consultant # then the "show" number that HO gave to the kit - it should be ...g001 or ...g0001 something like that). You should be able to see it then.

As has been said, you should get it Tuesday. If you still can't find it or it doesn't show on Tuesday I would call HO. I did have one consultant whose kit was never sent and she didn't get it for over 2 weeks after she sent in the agreement (after I called and they sent it "again" - the first one was never even in the system). Those things do happen.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the shipping status for your kit. Sometimes it can take a few days for the status to update, especially if there are any delays or backorders. Have you tried reaching out to customer service for an update? They may be able to provide more information for you. In the meantime, try not to stress too much. I'm sure your kit will be on its way to you soon!

1. When will my Kit be shipped?

The shipping time for Kits may vary depending on various factors such as demand and inventory. However, you can expect your Kit to be shipped within 1-3 business days after placing your order.

2. How can I track the shipping status of my Kit?

Once your Kit has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your Kit on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my Kit?

If your Kit has not been shipped yet, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in the shipping address. However, if your Kit has already been shipped, we cannot make any changes to the shipping address.

4. What should I do if my Kit is delayed or hasn't arrived yet?

In rare cases, there may be delays in shipping due to unforeseen circumstances. If your Kit has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I expedite the shipping of my Kit?

Currently, we do not offer expedited shipping options for Kits. However, if you have any urgent needs, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rwispampered
  • finley1991