1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit's shipping status

1. Tropicalburstqt2

Tropicalburstqt2 Advanced Member Gold Member

I can't find the shipping status on my kit. I signed 11/4. I thought for sure something would have shown up by now under "order status". Maybe I'm a little loco.

2. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

You probably have to call in, they don't always show up for some reason.

Nov 7, 2009
  3. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

you should get it by Tuesday or so

Nov 7, 2009
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Go to consultant's corner and click on product adjustment in the frequently visited links box. Then click on can't remember show number. The kit should show up there. Then go to fedex tracking and put that reference number in with 01 after it (the reference number is your consultant # then the "show" number that HO gave to the kit - it should be ...g001 or ...g0001 something like that). You should be able to see it then.

As has been said, you should get it Tuesday. If you still can't find it or it doesn't show on Tuesday I would call HO. I did have one consultant whose kit was never sent and she didn't get it for over 2 weeks after she sent in the agreement (after I called and they sent it "again" - the first one was never even in the system). Those things do happen.

Nov 7, 2009
Have something to add?