• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit's shipping status

Tropicalburstqt2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2007
I can't find the shipping status on my kit. I signed 11/4. I thought for sure something would have shown up by now under "order status". Maybe I'm a little loco.

PCMomto4

Jun 15, 2009
You probably have to call in, they don't always show up for some reason.

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
you should get it by Tuesday or so

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Go to consultant's corner and click on product adjustment in the frequently visited links box. Then click on can't remember show number. The kit should show up there. Then go to fedex tracking and put that reference number in with 01 after it (the reference number is your consultant # then the "show" number that HO gave to the kit - it should be ...g001 or ...g0001 something like that). You should be able to see it then.

As has been said, you should get it Tuesday. If you still can't find it or it doesn't show on Tuesday I would call HO. I did have one consultant whose kit was never sent and she didn't get it for over 2 weeks after she sent in the agreement (after I called and they sent it "again" - the first one was never even in the system). Those things do happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
heulflodyn
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views