• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Timer - Battery Replacement?

In summary, the customer found that the beeper did not work and that there is a way to turn the sound on and off. The customer also found a reset button.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
anyone here know where the batteries can be purcased to replace?

A customer is asking....

target i think. i believe they are the same batteries you get for calculators, etc.

I get mine in the electronic department of WalMart where they have all the different batteries.

I found them at Walgreens too. Really anywhere that sells batteries should have them. You could also try Radio Shack or Batteries Plus (specialty battery store).

you can buy them anywhere. It's a simple watch battery.

I got mine at Marcs (a local discount store.) In fact, I have an extra. The first one I got was defective, so they replaced it and told me I could toss the old one. Stubborn me, I went and got another battery to see if that was the problem. It wasn't.

lr44 is the number on mine

I have a customer's whose timer works but the beeper does not go off. Any ideas on why the sound would not work; anything I should check?

There's a way to turn the sound on and off. Switch on the back, I think!

I just looked at mine. The gray button on the back is to change the clock timer from a 12 hour "regular" clock to a 24 hour "military" clock. I didn't see a way to turn off the beep. Who would want to turn off the beep anyway? How would that help you??? LOLBut I did see a reset button back there. It's recessed below the white plastic & is gold. Have your customer stick a pen in the hole & reset the timer. Maybe that will work. ;)

My timer is also not sounding. I tried resetting it by pushing on the gold with a pen in the back, but with no luck. I did feel the gold recess when I pushed on it, but now it is just dented. Any other ideas to make the sound work again? I already replaced the battery.

1. How often do I need to replace the battery in my kitchen timer?

The frequency of battery replacement depends on the type of kitchen timer you have and how often you use it. Generally, a kitchen timer with a digital display will need a battery replacement every 6-12 months, while a mechanical kitchen timer may not require a battery replacement at all.

2. What type of battery does my kitchen timer use?

Most kitchen timers use standard AAA batteries, but it's always best to check the product manual or packaging for the specific battery type required. Some kitchen timers may also use coin cell batteries.

3. How do I know when it's time to replace the battery in my kitchen timer?

If your kitchen timer is not working properly or has stopped working altogether, it may be time to replace the battery. Some kitchen timers also have a low battery indicator that will alert you when the battery needs to be replaced.

4. Can I use rechargeable batteries in my kitchen timer?

Yes, you can use rechargeable batteries in your kitchen timer as long as they are the correct size and type. Just make sure to fully charge the batteries before using them in your kitchen timer.

5. How do I replace the battery in my kitchen timer?

The process for replacing the battery may vary depending on the type of kitchen timer you have. Generally, you will need to open the battery compartment on the back of the timer and remove the old battery. Then, insert the new battery in the correct orientation and close the compartment. It's best to refer to the product manual for specific instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Janice Hirst