• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Kitchen Spritzer: A Flyer

In summary, the Kitchen Spritzer recipe requires 1 cup of water, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 10 drops of your favorite essential oil, and a spray bottle. Any type of essential oil can be used, as long as it is 10 drops total. The spritzer can be used to freshen up the air, surfaces, and even fruits and vegetables in the kitchen. It is safe to use around food, but not recommended to spray directly onto food. It can also be used on other surfaces, but it is best to test a small area first.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer of recipes for the kitchen spritzer?

I don't but really enjoy this product! I have one with regular veg oil and the other with olive oil. I can spray any of the stones without worry as well as the bakeware! I don't want propellent and love the fact that it sprays only what I put in it!

Can you use truffle oil in the kitchen spritzer?

Yes, you can.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with some recipes for the kitchen spritzer. I have used this product myself and have found it to be a versatile and handy tool in the kitchen. Let me know if you have any specific recipes in mind or if you would like some general ideas for how to use the spritzer. I would be more than happy to share my knowledge and experience with you. Happy cooking!

1. What are the ingredients needed to make the Kitchen Spritzer recipe?

The ingredients for the Kitchen Spritzer recipe are 1 cup of water, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 10 drops of your favorite essential oil, and a spray bottle.

2. Can I use any type of essential oil for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of essential oil you prefer, such as lavender, lemon, peppermint, or a combination of oils. Just make sure to use 10 drops total.

3. How do I use the Kitchen Spritzer?

The Kitchen Spritzer can be used to freshen up the air in your kitchen, on countertops and surfaces, or even on fruits and vegetables. Simply shake the bottle before each use and spray as desired.

4. Is the Kitchen Spritzer safe to use around food?

Yes, the Kitchen Spritzer is made with natural and safe ingredients, so it is safe to use around food. However, it is not recommended to spray directly onto food.

5. Can I use this recipe on other surfaces besides kitchen countertops?

Yes, you can use the Kitchen Spritzer on any surface that needs freshening up, such as bathroom countertops, windowsills, or even in your car. Just make sure to test a small area first to ensure it does not damage the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Kimmie2015