• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Kitchen Spritzer: Missing Pieces?

In summary, the customer doesn't know how to work the kitchen spritzer and doesn't think she has all of the right pieces. The expert recommends filling it to the line that is half way up the side of the bottle, and suggests that she test it with just a half full bottle of water.
jnsr96
Hi anyone out there have a kitchen spritzer? My customer doesn't know how to work it and I'm not sure if she got all of the right pieces. TIA

Go to Consultants Corner, and pull up the product information guide. That should give you the information you need.

I always suggest to just fill in about 1 inch (this allows for my frequent cleaning/flushing out) ...then all you do is leave the cover/cap on and "pump it", you'll feel the pressure building...remove cover and spray! Love it...believe it or not... I've had mine since I started 8 1/2 years ago. I swear it's because I only fill with alittle oil and clean out often!!!

They aren't hard. She puts her oil in, screws the cap on. Then put the lid on. Pump it till she feels good pressure, and squirt! She has to "burp it" when putting it away.Oh- and I found out that sometimes the lid isn't snapped completely together- it can come apart (the column part that slides over the pump section & the top of the lid). If when she's pumping, they separate...she'll just need to push them together till they snap. It took me awhile to figure that out with one of mine...but after I snapped them together- it worked perfectly.

I used to have one and loved it, but that was a while back. I'm not sure if she has all the parts. Went to CC and there is not a diagram, but there is nothing here for her to "pump- just long skinny tube, wider plastic, and bottle cover and collar

When I first had mine, I made the mistake of filling it completely. When I called the gal who recruited me, she told me to only fill it to the line that is about half way up the side of the bottle. Maybe that is why she cannot get it to spray. Have her test it with just a half full bottle of water.

jnsr96 said:
I used to have one and loved it, but that was a while back. I'm not sure if she has all the parts. Went to CC and there is not a diagram, but there is nothing here for her to "pump- just long skinny tube, wider plastic, and bottle cover and collar

Sounds like the rounded lid is missing- that would fit over the "long skinny tube". That's the part I was saying may come apart if it isn't snapped together completely. (It comes apart I think so you can clean it if needed).

If she doesn't have that, and doesn't have the 2nd pump mechanism (comes with 2), then replacements are available.

there is a 2nd spritzer mechanism and cover, but no pump thing for outside...Will HO charge for replacement since it was not included?

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/9086/10h/origin-d3.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/2506?$enlarge$

Do you see the rounded white part laying on it's side? ^^^ that's the part I'm talking about. It connects to a long-skinny tub that slides over the spray portion. It should come with each spray-mechanism, so if it wasn't in her's then they should replace it- if within the 1 yr warranty.

If it's outside of the warranty, I'd call HO. I doubt they'll send them free. She obviously had a year to complain and didn't.

It was only purchased in July/august so it is definitely in the one year...she just thought she was doing something wrong and didn't get a chance to call me. Thanks for your help though- I'll call HO myself tomorrow for her though. It doesn't have to be within 30 days though does it?

jnsr96 said:
It was only purchased in July/august so it is definitely in the one year...she just thought she was doing something wrong and didn't get a chance to call me. Thanks for your help though- I'll call HO myself tomorrow for her though. It doesn't have to be within 30 days though does it?

no. It's got a 1-yr warranty. The 30-day thing only covers the shipping- if they require the damaged/broken one to be sent back, PC won't cover the shipping costs.

You can do the adjustment online and it's super easy. If a return of the product is required, they'll tell you what to do via email.

1. What should I do if my kitchen spritzer is missing pieces?

If your kitchen spritzer is missing pieces, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-5555 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you in getting the missing pieces replaced.

2. How long does it typically take to receive replacement pieces for my kitchen spritzer?

The time it takes to receive replacement pieces for your kitchen spritzer will depend on the availability of the pieces and your location. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated timeline when you contact them.

3. Can I purchase replacement pieces for my kitchen spritzer?

Yes, you can purchase replacement pieces for your kitchen spritzer. Please contact our customer service team for pricing and availability.

4. What if my kitchen spritzer is still under warranty?

If your kitchen spritzer is still under warranty, we will replace any missing pieces at no cost to you. Please provide proof of purchase when contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I return my kitchen spritzer if it is missing pieces?

Yes, you can return your kitchen spritzer if it is missing pieces. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to proceed with the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • zookeeper614
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • dannyzmom