• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Show Planners: Get Your PC Calendars Shipped Automatically

In summary, to sign up for the automatic PC calendar shipment program, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Kitchen Show Planners" section. Enrolling in this program ensures that you never miss a shipment of calendars for your kitchen shows and you can choose the types of calendars you want to receive. The frequency of shipments can be customized and there is an additional cost for this service, but the convenience and peace of mind make it worthwhile.
Princess
Does PC automatically ship the kitchen show planner calendars?

noyou have to order them on supply order on pp!

I got one Automatically last week stating they were wishing me a happy holiday season.

I got my planner in the mail a couple of weeks ago. It was quite a pleasant surprise. :)

jujubug said:
I got my planner in the mail a couple of weeks ago. It was quite a pleasant surprise. :)

If you are talking about the calendar, yes we get one every year. The show planner (for hostesses) have to be ordered. :)

CalendarsYes talking about the Kitchen Consultant Planner Calendar....haven't gotten on in the mail

1. How do I sign up for the automatic PC calendar shipment program?

To sign up for the automatic PC calendar shipment program, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Kitchen Show Planners" section. From there, you can select the option to enroll in the automatic calendar shipment program.

2. What is the benefit of enrolling in the automatic PC calendar shipment program?

Enrolling in the automatic PC calendar shipment program ensures that you will never miss a shipment of calendars for your upcoming kitchen shows. This saves you time and hassle, as well as ensures that you always have the necessary materials for your shows.

3. Can I choose which calendars I want to receive through the automatic shipment program?

Yes, you can choose which calendars you want to receive through the automatic shipment program. When enrolling, you will have the option to select which types of calendars you would like to receive, such as monthly or weekly planners.

4. How often will I receive calendar shipments through the automatic program?

The frequency of calendar shipments through the automatic program will depend on your specific needs and preferences. You can choose to receive shipments monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly. You can also change your shipment frequency at any time through your Pampered Chef account.

5. Is there an additional cost for enrolling in the automatic PC calendar shipment program?

Yes, there is an additional cost for enrolling in the automatic PC calendar shipment program. However, this cost is minimal and covers the cost of shipping and handling for each shipment. The convenience and peace of mind that the program provides make it well worth the cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • whiteyteresa