• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Your Perfect Kitchen Show | Free Pampered Chef Cookware Catalog Show

In summary, a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can experience high-quality products and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. To plan a show, simply contact a local consultant who will help set a date and invite guests. There is no cost to host a show and guests can purchase products if they choose. Hosting a show also comes with benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking skills, and spending time with friends and family. To get a free Pampered Chef cookware catalog, one can host or attend a Kitchen Show, contact a consultant, or view it online on the company's website.
pamperedchef_vivian
Hello every1 :)

I have a show on Friday night and one of the ladies can not attend, however she wants to host a catalog show for me to earn the Generation II Cookware for free. She has had hers for 10 years now and it is just now getting wear and tear on it. WOW! 10 years is a LONG TIME!

I was in the process of putting her hostess packet together and realized I forgot the Kitchen Show Planner at home!!! :eek: I can drive home later to get it, but was trying to save gas since I am on her side of town already.

This is just a longshot....can someone scan the Kitchen Show Planner for me & then email it to me??? :confused:

I would appreciate anyone's help!

Vivian S. Woodward
Independent Kitchen Consultant #454675
For The Pampered Chef
San Antonio, Texas
[email protected]

Vivian:

I have a Catalog Show Planner that I use for my catalog show hosts...it excludes any mention of the $15 hospitality credit. It's a great document, but I can't take credit for it...another consultant made it and posted it to a board.

HTH!

Mary

Attachments

• CATALOG HOSTS SHOW PLANNER.doc
    122 KB · Views: 655
WOW! THAT WAS FAST!!! :eek:

THANKS SO MUCH, MARY!!! :D

I will definately use this for the packet, as well as in the future!!!

Vivian S. Woodward
Independent Kitchen Consultant #454675
For The Pampered Chef
San Antonio, Texas
[email protected]

WOW let us know if she gets the Generations II Cookware FREE! That will be a tremendous show!!!

Looks Useful, But...I saw the idea for the Catalog Show Planner, but my computer won't open up the document without errors. Can anyone create a PDF document? I'd really appreciate it!!!

here you go...hope it helps

Attachments

• CATALOGHOSTSSHOWPLANNER2.pdf
    125.2 KB · Views: 596

1. What is a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

A Pampered Chef Kitchen Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where you and your friends get to experience our high-quality products and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How do I plan a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

Planning a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will work with you to set a date, invite your guests, and prepare for the show.

3. Is there a cost to host a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

No, there is no cost to host a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show. Our consultants provide the cooking tools and ingredients, and your guests can purchase products if they choose.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking skills, and have a fun night with friends and family.

5. How can I get a free Pampered Chef cookware catalog?

You can get a free Pampered Chef cookware catalog by hosting a Kitchen Show, attending a show, or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view our catalog online on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies