1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Kitchen Show Planner

1. Hello every1 :)

I have a show on Friday night and one of the ladies can not attend, however she wants to host a catalog show for me to earn the Generation II Cookware for free. She has had hers for 10 years now and it is just now getting wear and tear on it. WOW! 10 years is a LONG TIME!

I was in the process of putting her hostess packet together and realized I forgot the Kitchen Show Planner at home!!! :eek: I can drive home later to get it, but was trying to save gas since I am on her side of town already.

This is just a longshot....can someone scan the Kitchen Show Planner for me & then email it to me??? :confused:

I would appreciate anyone's help!

Vivian S. Woodward
    Independent Kitchen Consultant #454675
    For The Pampered Chef
    San Antonio, Texas
    pamperedchef_vivian@yahoo.com

2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Vivian:

I have a Catalog Show Planner that I use for my catalog show hosts...it excludes any mention of the $15 hospitality credit. It's a great document, but I can't take credit for it...another consultant made it and posted it to a board.

HTH!

Mary

Attached Files:

Sep 21, 2005
  3. WOW! THAT WAS FAST!!! :eek:

THANKS SO MUCH, MARY!!! :D

I will definately use this for the packet, as well as in the future!!!

Vivian S. Woodward
    Independent Kitchen Consultant #454675
    For The Pampered Chef
    San Antonio, Texas
    pamperedchef_vivian@yahoo.com

4. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

WOW let us know if she gets the Generations II Cookware FREE! That will be a tremendous show!!!

Sep 21, 2005
  5. Cookin'InTX

Cookin'InTX Member

Looks Useful, But...

I saw the idea for the Catalog Show Planner, but my computer won't open up the document without errors. Can anyone create a PDF document? I'd really appreciate it!!!

Sep 28, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

here you go...hope it helps

Attached Files:

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted