• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in DP87 - Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit for Canadian Consultants?

In summary, the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit includes all necessary paperwork for hosting a successful Pampered Chef kitchen show, such as guest invitations, order forms, recipe cards, and catalogs. The paperwork can be customized with personal information and contact details, and the kit can accommodate up to 30 guests. It is available for purchase separately and is also included in the Starter Kit for new consultants. Currently, it is only available in English but may be expanded to other languages in the future.
pccbradley
Hello, I am rather new at this and I am looking at my fall/winter 2005 order form. I am a Canadian consultant and I am wondering if someone can tell me what comes in DP87 - Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit.

Thank you in advance,
Sandi

*Paperwork*It explains whats in the kit under column #1 total. It's marked with a " * ".
3 Kitchen Consultant Agreements
100 Sales Receipts
15 Show planners
25 Catalogues
15 Opportunity brochures
120 Invitations.

Hope this helps :)

PaperworkThanks for the help, after you wrote that, I went and look again. Man do I feel stupid.

Thanks again, Sandi :p

1. What comes included in the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit?

The Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit includes all the necessary paperwork for hosting a successful Pampered Chef kitchen show. This includes guest invitations, order forms, recipe cards, and catalogs.

2. Can I customize the paperwork in the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit?

Yes, you can customize the paperwork in the kit with your personal information and contact details. This allows you to easily track and follow up with orders and guests.

3. How many guests can the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit accommodate?

The kit comes with enough paperwork for up to 30 guests. If you need more, you can easily order additional paperwork through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I purchase the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit separately?

Yes, the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit is available for purchase separately. It is also included in the Starter Kit for new Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Is the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit available in different languages?

Currently, the Kitchen Show Paperwork Kit is only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is constantly expanding their products and materials, so it may be available in different languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies