• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing Kitchen Show Outlines: Learn from Experienced Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, a kitchen show outline is a detailed plan for hosting a cooking demonstration or party organized by a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes a timeline, recipes, and tips for a successful event. It is important to learn from experienced Pampered Chef consultants as they have valuable knowledge and tips to share. You can find a consultant through the company's website or by attending a local event. Some common mistakes to avoid when creating a kitchen show outline include not allowing enough time, not rehearsing recipes beforehand, and not having all necessary ingredients and equipment. However, it is possible to customize the outline to fit personal style and preferences while still following the basic structure.
micocina
Gold Member
Hello Everyone!

Has anyone ever actually written out their Kitchen Show Outline. This is my 2nd mo. with PC and have not done any live KS yet only Catalog Shows. Would anyone mind sharing their outline. This would be the next best thing next to shadowing someone.

Appreciate everyones feedback.

my show outlineHere is my show outline
I hope it helps
If you have any questions, you can email me
Good Luck

Attachments

• My Show Outline.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,302
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I appreciate it sooooo much!

Just curious... what exactly is a "LapPack"?

Lap packIt is the catalogue, sales receipt and whatever else goes in a folder to give to customers at your shows.

I include my business card and My Story as well!

nu2pc2005 said:
Here is my show outline
I hope it helps
Good Luck

Melissa, how do you reward someone for refferals? What's on the label?

Thanks for sharing with us!!!

nu2pc2005 said:
Here is my show outline
I hope it helps
Good Luck

Thanks this is very helpful!

Very HelpfulThank you for sharing.

Outlines!!
thepamperinglady said:
Hello Everyone!

Has anyone ever actually written out their Kitchen Show Outline. This is my 2nd mo. with PC and have not done any live KS yet only Catalog Shows. Would anyone mind sharing their outline. This would be the next best thing next to shadowing someone.

Appreciate everyones feedback.

I have been in the business for 3 years and I still use an outline! I use it as a packing list as well! Here are a couple samples of mine. I have included one that I give to my new consultants that is more detailed! Hope these help!

Attachments

• Outline-coolveggiepizza----new consultants.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 507
  • outline-sizzlingcoconutshrimpcakes&moltenchoc.doc
    25 KB · Views: 414
  • Outline-Enchilada Soup.doc
    20 KB · Views: 408
  • Outline-Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup.doc
    24 KB · Views: 404

1. What is a kitchen show outline?

A kitchen show outline is a detailed plan for hosting a cooking demonstration or party, usually organized by a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes a timeline, recipes, and tips for making the most of the event.

2. Why is it important to learn from experienced Pampered Chef consultants?

Experienced Pampered Chef consultants have a wealth of knowledge and tips to share about hosting successful kitchen shows. They have been through many events and can offer valuable insights and advice to make your show a success.

3. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant to learn from?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting the company's website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also ask friends and family if they know any consultants or attend a local Pampered Chef event to meet consultants in person.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid when creating a kitchen show outline?

Some common mistakes to avoid when creating a kitchen show outline include not allowing enough time for each segment, not rehearsing the recipes beforehand, and not having all the necessary ingredients and equipment on hand.

5. Can I customize a kitchen show outline to fit my needs and style?

Yes, you can definitely customize a kitchen show outline to fit your personal style and preferences. While it's important to follow the basic structure and timeline of the outline, you can add your own personal touches and make changes as needed to make the show more enjoyable and unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • marykate1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies