• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Show Observation Guide

In summary, the Kitchen Show Observation Guide is a comprehensive checklist used by Pampered Chef consultants during kitchen shows. It helps ensure a smooth and successful show by providing tasks to be completed before, during, and after the show, as well as tips for engaging the audience and highlighting products. The guide can be customized for different types of shows and is available in multiple languages. It also offers tips for handling common challenges that may arise during a show.
debbieann
Hi Everyone...
Does anyone have a file of the Kitchen Show Observation guide that is found in the welcome booklet?
Thanks

I think I saw it behind Consultant's Corner in the downloads.

I don't see it there?

I didn't see it there either. I guess I will have to copy it the good ole' fashion way.

I contacted home office, and they said these are not available at all, even to have one emailed to me.

Sorry!

I have one from the canadian web site hope this is what you want.

Attachments

• consultant observation_guide_en_ca.pdf
    14.3 KB · Views: 404
That's cool! Thank you

What else can you share with us fromt the Canadian website that we might not have here?

What is the purpose of the Kitchen Show Observation Guide?

The purpose of the Kitchen Show Observation Guide is to provide a comprehensive checklist for Pampered Chef consultants to use during kitchen shows. It helps ensure that all aspects of the show are executed smoothly and effectively, resulting in a successful and enjoyable experience for both the consultant and the guests.

How is the Kitchen Show Observation Guide used during a kitchen show?

The guide is used as a reference tool for the consultant to follow during the show. It includes a list of tasks to be completed before, during, and after the show, as well as tips for engaging the audience and highlighting the products. The consultant can use the guide to track their progress and make sure that all important elements of the show are covered.

Can the Kitchen Show Observation Guide be customized for different types of kitchen shows?

Yes, the guide can be easily customized to fit the specific needs of different types of kitchen shows. For example, if a consultant is hosting a themed show, they can modify the guide to include specific products and recipes related to the theme. Additionally, the guide can be tailored for in-person or virtual shows, as well as shows with varying numbers of guests.

Is the Kitchen Show Observation Guide available in multiple languages?

Yes, the guide is available in multiple languages to accommodate consultants and guests from different regions. Currently, it is available in English, Spanish, French, and German. Consultants can access the guide in their preferred language through the Pampered Chef consultant website.

Does the Kitchen Show Observation Guide provide tips for handling common challenges during a kitchen show?

Yes, the guide includes tips for handling common challenges that may arise during a kitchen show, such as dealing with difficult guests or technical difficulties during a virtual show. It also offers suggestions for keeping the show on track and engaging the audience throughout the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DianaDuch