• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Finding a Cover for Kitchen Shears

In summary, there are various types of covers available for kitchen shears, including blade covers, snap-on covers, and blade guards. The size of cover needed depends on the size of the shears, and it is important to use a cover specifically designed for kitchen shears to ensure proper protection. To clean and maintain the cover, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap, and regularly check for wear and tear. While replacement covers are not available for Pampered Chef kitchen shears, other options with covers can be purchased separately.
cpaylor
Do the kitchen shears come with a cover like the old white ones? My customer is looking for a cover that she can mount like the old white shears. I don't have the new shears and the catalog just says that they come with a cover. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

cpaylor said:
Do the kitchen shears come with a cover like the old white ones? My customer is looking for a cover that she can mount like the old white shears. I don't have the new shears and the catalog just says that they come with a cover. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

It's not a mountable cover.

I was afraid of that.
Thanks!

What are the different types of covers available for kitchen shears?

There are a few common types of covers for kitchen shears, including blade covers, snap-on covers, and blade guards. Blade covers are typically made of plastic or silicone and fit over the blades to protect them from damage. Snap-on covers are designed to fit over the entire shears, providing full coverage and protection. Blade guards are usually made of hard plastic and fit over the blades to prevent them from becoming dull or damaged.

What size cover do I need for my kitchen shears?

The size of cover you need will depend on the size of your kitchen shears. Make sure to measure the length and width of your shears before purchasing a cover to ensure a proper fit. Most covers will list the dimensions they are designed for, so you can easily find one that will fit your shears.

Can I use any cover for my kitchen shears?

It is important to use a cover specifically designed for kitchen shears to ensure proper protection. Using a cover that is not the correct size or type may not provide adequate protection and could potentially damage your shears. We recommend purchasing a cover from a reputable brand to ensure the best fit and protection for your shears.

How do I clean and maintain my kitchen shear cover?

To clean your kitchen shear cover, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it. It is also important to regularly check your cover for any signs of wear or damage and replace it if necessary. Proper maintenance of your cover will help extend the life of your kitchen shears.

Can I purchase replacement covers for my Pampered Chef kitchen shears?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer replacement covers for our kitchen shears. However, we do offer a variety of kitchen shears with covers that can be purchased separately. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on available options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 4kids4me
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • kcjodih