• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Your Stimulus Check Arrived?

In summary, the people who have received their products seem to be happy with them. They recommend the 10" SS skillet as the favorite item and the Kitchen Aid handmixer as a good value.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Has anyone received theirs?

I haven't received mine yet either I was thinking about them this morning when they were going to arrive and was going to look and see where I thought they said how long it would take.

What did you choose???
I didn't earn any this time :) An espresso maker would be nice on a day like today!

I chose the 10" Stainless Skillet

I read on another thread that some people had received their ss skillets but I haven't seen my electric stuff yet. I got the ice cream maker and smoothie maker. really wanted the espresso machine but was about $1000 shy :0(

That is ok though! Can't wait for the other stuff to get here!

I got my 10" skillet on Saturday. I love it!

chefcharity said:
I read on another thread that some people had received their ss skillets but I haven't seen my electric stuff yet.

I imagine that the PC stuff would come sooner than the rest because they already have that in their stock where the others they probably had to order.

I received mine this morning in New-Brunswick CANADA... 10" skillet

I got my 10" ss skillet on Saturday :love:

I got the waffle maker my hubby wanted it. I let him picked what he wanted and he really likes doing pancakes and we don't have a waffle maker so he said this would be perfect and I didn't really need the SS cookware cause I have all the excutive so he is happy and so am I he asked me this morning if I knew when his waffle maker was coming lol

I don't have mine yet (I got the 10" skillet too). I'm in Newfoundland. Maybe tonight--

I just received my smoothie maker yesterday but the ice cream maker is on back order. But it is here!

How did you find out the ice cream maker was on backorder? I havent recieved any emails.

I got my ice cream maker-now to actually get it out of the box and enjoy it!

Finally got my skillet yesterday. Can't wait to use it!

Kelly8 said:
I got my ice cream maker-now to actually get it out of the box and enjoy it!

I am going to the grocery store after work!! Dinner may stink, but dessert in going to rock tonight!!!

I also got my Ice cream maker, I got home and DH had opened the box and the card. I was so bummed. Nothing like not being able to open your own gift. I do have to say he was just as excited if not more for me to get it.

Got my waffle maker today!!! So excited! I'm making waffles for dinner! :)

I've ALWAYS wanted one but it's one of those things I never went and bought for myself.

I earned two items from level 1 so I chose the 10" skillet which I received and I also chose the profession hand mixer but that has not arrived yet.

Vicky

I earned level two and chose two items from Level I. I chose the 10" SS skillet, which I received about two weeks ago. I also chose the Kitchen Aid handmixer and received it this past Friday.

Anyone know the number or e-mail to contact regarding the shipment of our products? Still haven't gotten mine & info. is no longer on CC.
Thanks.

I just got my skillet! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to take to shows....nothing like seeing it up close and feeling the weight......here's hoping for a BIG SALES month in June....

Last edited:
Called HO and got the contact info. 877-496-1289 or can e-mail [email protected]

I called the number and they have no idea when the margarita makers will ship :mad:--they are still waiting to hear back from the vendor!!!! :grumpy: Bumbed!

I've still not received my countertop oven :(

I received my Professional 9 speed Kitchen Aid Blender. I LOVE IT!!!

Vicky

1. When will I receive my stimulus check?

The timing of your stimulus check depends on several factors, including your income level, how you filed your taxes, and if you have direct deposit set up with the IRS. The majority of eligible individuals should have received their checks by now, but some may still be in the process of being issued.

2. How much money will I receive in my stimulus check?

The amount of money you will receive in your stimulus check is based on your income level. Individuals who earned less than $75,000 in 2019 will receive the full amount of $1,200, while married couples who earned less than $150,000 will receive $2,400. There is also an additional $500 per child under the age of 17.

3. Will my stimulus check be deposited directly into my bank account?

If you have previously set up direct deposit with the IRS for tax refunds or Social Security benefits, your stimulus check will be deposited into the same account. If you did not provide direct deposit information, you will receive a paper check in the mail.

4. What if I did not file taxes in 2019?

If you did not file taxes in 2019, the IRS will use your 2018 tax return to determine your eligibility and calculate your stimulus check amount. If you are not required to file taxes, you can still receive a stimulus check by using the IRS Non-Filers tool on their website.

5. Do I need to pay back my stimulus check?

No, your stimulus check is an advance tax credit for the 2020 tax year and does not need to be paid back. However, if you received a larger stimulus check than you are eligible for based on your 2020 income, you will not be required to pay back the difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kreaser