• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Kitchen Electrics Promotion E-Mail | Jan-Feb Deals Now Available!

In summary, the return policy for kitchen electrics is the same as the general return policy, with a 30-day window for refunds or exchanges. Most kitchen electrics are designed for 110-120 volts and may not work in other countries. Troubleshooting tips can be found in the product manual or by contacting customer service. Kitchen electrics are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried. To register for warranty, fill out the included card or register online with the manufacturer.
floccies
Did any one receive the Kitchen Electrics Jan-Feb promotion e-mail yet? It is supposed to be sent out this week.

I'm still waiting. I thought it said the week of March 16...guess we still have a couple days.

Nope, haven't gotten mine yet and eagerly awaiting it!!!

I just got the e-mail this evening. Check your e-mail if you haven't already!!!!! Wahoo!!

Mine has not come yet. Should I be worried, or do they usually come in waves? This is my first incentive to earn!

mine came around 7 or so

I got mine and selected the 10" SS skillet. Even though I already have one I thought I would make it an incentive to my downline this year (write-off!!).

I got my e-mail last night. I picked the Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer. YIPPEE!!!!

I also choose the SS skillet. It was worth the most!! :thumbup:

1. What is the return policy for kitchen electrics?

The return policy for kitchen electrics is the same as our general return policy. Customers can return kitchen electrics within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. The item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition.

2. Can I use my kitchen electrics in countries with different voltage?

Most of our kitchen electrics are designed to work with 110-120 volts and may not work properly in countries with different voltage. We recommend checking the product manual or contacting the manufacturer before using the product in a different country.

3. How can I troubleshoot issues with my kitchen electrics?

If you are experiencing issues with your kitchen electrics, please refer to the product manual for troubleshooting tips. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance. If the product is still under warranty, we may be able to provide a replacement or repair.

4. Are your kitchen electrics dishwasher safe?

Most of our kitchen electrics are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Be sure to dry thoroughly before storing or using again.

5. How do I register my kitchen electrics for warranty?

You can register your kitchen electrics for warranty by filling out the warranty card included in the packaging or by registering online on the manufacturer's website. Be sure to keep your proof of purchase in case you need to make a warranty claim in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Veevahchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lauradorable