• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is Included in the SS Kit and What Should I Add to Get Started?

In summary, the SS kit includes a variety of products such as batter bowls, spreaders, and cooking tools. It does not include a consultant's planner but it can be purchased separately. Other recommended items for getting started as a consultant are business cards, order forms, and product samples. These items can be added to the SS kit order. Before ordering, it is suggested to look through the full range of products and seek advice from mentors or other consultants.
feliciamck
Hi,
I am getting ready to order my SS kit. I know the products that are included and I know you get some paperwork...but do you get a consultants planner, or can you order that at a later time? What would you guys suggest that I need to get started that is NOT included in my kit?

Thanks so much!

You do get the planner, and honestly, I've had no problems using just what's in my kit. There's some great super starter recipes that use (or some can be substituted) for the SS kit products.

Great, thanks!!! Nice to know I don't have to order a bunch of stuff!

Felicia,

The recipe that I use the most so far is the one they show you on the training video and it uses only the products you get with the SS kit. It is the Garden Ranch Pizza. It has been a hit at every show I have done with it.

Patrick

Thanks...I was wondering what recipe I could do. Actually, I think I remember having that one at a show!

1. What products are included in the SS kit?

The SS kit includes the following products:

• Classic Batter Bowl
  • Small Batter Bowl
  • Small Batter Scraper
  • Small Micro-Cooker
  • Small Sheet Pan
  • Small Spreader
  • Bamboo Spoon Set
  • Bamboo Tongs
  • Mini Serving Spatula
  • Mini Nylon Serving Spatula
  • Mini Skinny Scraper
  • Mini Nylon Spatula
  • Mini Mix 'N Scraper®
  • Mini Nylon Whisk
  • Kitchen Spritzer
  • Adjustable Measuring Spoons
  • Adjustable Measuring Cups
  • Silicone Prep Bowls

2. Is a consultant's planner included in the SS kit?

No, a consultant's planner is not included in the SS kit. However, it can be purchased separately at a later time.

3. What else would you recommend for getting started that is not included in the kit?

In addition to the products included in the SS kit, we highly recommend purchasing the following items to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant:

• Consultant's Planner
  • Business Cards
  • Order Forms
  • Product Catalog
  • Hostess Packets
  • Guest Invitations
  • Product Samples
  • Marketing Materials

4. Can I order these additional items along with my SS kit?

Yes, you can add these items to your order when purchasing your SS kit. Simply select them from the optional add-ons section before checking out.

5. Is there anything else I should consider before ordering my SS kit?

Before ordering your SS kit, we recommend looking through our full range of products to see if there are any other items you would like to add to your order. You can also reach out to your mentor or other Pampered Chef consultants for advice on what products have been popular and successful for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamela Fitzgerald
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cassandra Blair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Beverly M Hernandez