1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit/Mini-Kit - shipping or tax?

1. lauraP2000

lauraP2000 Member

Does a new recruit have to pay shipping and/or tax on a Kit or Mini-Kit? Sadly, it's been so long since I've had a potential recruit that I didn't know the answer when I was just asked.

Also, is it still possible for them to pay for a kit by check or money order?

Thanks!

May 15, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

I believe there is tax and they can pay by check/money order, just need to mail the form in instead of doing it online (or they can pay you and you can order it on your credit card).

May 15, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The Mini Kit can be ordered online. Just start the online agreement and it will be a choice as you go through the steps. If your recruit wants to pay by check, you have to mail in the form, though.

As with the regular kit, you do have to pay tax, but there is no shipping.

May 15, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats on the potential recruit! I would also add that the Mini-Kit is just that! No consultant planner, no binder for their business guide, no tote to carry their items, and very bare bones. I was surprised when a recruit received her packet, so I thought to pass it along. That way you both know what to expect. Another surprise, but very pleasant, is that they receive 2 pkgs of catalogs! = )

Have something to add?