• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for some Cool N Serve Summer Delights?

In summary, the Cool N Serve Summer Delights! tray is a specially designed tray that uses a frozen gel to keep food cold for hours. It is not suitable for hot food and can stay frozen for up to 2 hours, depending on the surrounding temperature and food quantity. The tray is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is ideal for outdoor events, making it a must-have for summer gatherings.
DebPC
Staff member
I think this would be delish for Cool N Serve demos this summer!
kitkat dip.jpg

aww this is my pic from my kitchen. happy to share the wealth!

This sounds delicious. I just might make this for parties later this month.

1. How does the Cool N Serve Summer Delights! tray keep food cold?

The tray is made of a special gel that stays frozen for hours, keeping the tray cold and maintaining the temperature of the food.

2. Can I use the Cool N Serve Summer Delights! tray for hot food as well?

No, the tray is specifically designed for cold food. It is not recommended for use with hot food as it can damage the gel and affect its ability to stay cold.

3. How long does the Cool N Serve Summer Delights! tray stay frozen?

The tray can stay frozen for up to 2 hours, depending on the temperature of the surrounding area and the amount of food on the tray. It is recommended to pre-freeze the tray for at least 2 hours before use for optimal results.

4. Is the Cool N Serve Summer Delights! tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tray is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water to prolong the life of the gel and prevent any potential damage from the dishwasher.

5. Can I use the Cool N Serve Summer Delights! tray for outdoor events?

Yes, the tray is perfect for outdoor events such as picnics, BBQs, and pool parties. It will keep your food cold and fresh even in hot weather, making it a must-have for summer gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • PCCHeather0506