• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Exciting Kit Rebate Extension Announcement from The Pampered Chef - Act Now!

In summary, the Pampered Chef is offering a kit rebate to all US directors and above. This offer is available through midnight Central time on Sunday, November 6th.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Just got this from my NED!!!!

TO: Executive, Senior Executive and National Executive Directors

I wanted to make you aware of an announcement that will be released later today to all Directors and Above. Due to the bad weather and power outages on the East Coast at the end of October, the decision has been made to extend the October Kit Rebate Offer to EVERYONE in the United States through midnight Central time on Sunday, November 6th. All Agreements that have been submitted yesterday and today will be counted in this offer.

I am certain that you will not only take action personally to submit Agreements this week, but will encourage your team to do so as well and take advantage of this special "bonus" opportunity!

Here's to early November team building!!

Amy Neal
US Sales Manager
The Pampered Chef

:happyforyou:

Why do they always wait until the end of the day to make these announcements to everyone?

I know!! And its already Wed night, so we have 3-4 days to get our butts in gear :approve:

I wish my SED or NED would pass this kind of thing down to us (I am in my SED's first line). If it weren't for DCS and CS I would never see any of these notices. Thanks for sharing!

Im with Beth. I'm not sure if our Exec is still an Exec (she was teetering) and my upline is in Chicago at HO for winning a spot in the Directors Sales Challenge. We'd be clueless. Thanks so much to everyone for always sharing!!!

Melissa78 said:
Im with Beth. I'm not sure if our Exec is still an Exec (she was teetering) and my upline is in Chicago at HO for winning a spot in the Directors Sales Challenge. We'd be clueless. Thanks so much to everyone for always sharing!!!

Thats what we're here for.....:clap:

I just got the official word in an email from HO. I have to tell you this kind of thing makes me crazy. I called everyone last month and told them this was it for the year, there are no more specials for joining. Now do I go back and call everyone again? It makes me look like an idiot. I am get pretty tired, of "OMG this is the best deal ever, don't wait sign now!!" It is like I am a used car salesman.

Sorry I vented, I don't feel well and I am grumpy.

{{{{{hugs Wendy}}}}} I totally agree and am also frustrated by this sort of thing. I would just call the hottest leads who didn't get back to you about the promotion "what luck! There were power outages in part of the country so PC extended the deal I was telling you about..."

I got the email too. Supposedly the reason my upline doesn't send these on is because we'll be getting the info soon from HO anyway. Whatever.

I have not received the email from HO.

pamperedlinda said:
I have not received the email from HO.

You know something, neither have I.... :confused:

Okay, I am a little more sympathetic. I did not think about the snow storm in the East. The email came in as a web_mail.

I just got the email! Came thru from "The Pampered Chef" to me, not web_mail. Wonder why they took so long to get it out to everyone?

Glad my NED sent it, because I still have not gotten it from HO.... :confused:

pamperedlinda said:
I just got the email! Came thru from "The Pampered Chef" to me, not web_mail. Wonder why they took so long to get it out to everyone?

If you look at who sent it it is from [email protected]. sometimes these end up in my junk mail.

What is a kit extension?

A kit extension is a set of additional items or components that can be added to an existing kit to enhance its functionality or expand its capabilities.

Why would I need a kit extension?

You may need a kit extension if you want to customize or upgrade your existing kit to better suit your needs or if you want to add new features that are not included in the original kit.

How do I choose the right kit extension?

Choosing the right kit extension depends on your specific needs and the compatibility with your existing kit. It is important to carefully research and compare different options before making a decision.

Where can I purchase a kit extension?

You can purchase a kit extension from various online retailers or directly from the manufacturer. Make sure to check for reviews and ratings to ensure the quality and reliability of the product.

Are there any risks associated with using a kit extension?

There can be risks associated with using a kit extension, such as compatibility issues or potential damage to your existing kit. It is important to read the instructions and follow proper installation procedures to minimize these risks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Nanisu