• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Kit Enhancement: Can I Still Place it Now?

In summary, the New Recruit Kit Enhancement is still available for purchase and includes a variety of popular and essential Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It is priced at $159, a discounted price from the regular retail value of $350. The products included cannot be customized, but are carefully selected to provide a successful start to your Pampered Chef business. The New Recruit Kit Enhancement is available for all new recruits and is a great way to kickstart your business.
poser
Gold Member
I received an email last month saying that I could place a new recruit kit enhancement. I was out of town and wasn't able to do it then. Does anyone know if I can still place it now that it is September?

It's only good in your 4th month of business. You will be able to do Kit Enhancement in April -- we all get to do it then also.

Hi there! Yes, you should still be able to place the new recruit kit enhancement now that it is September. I would suggest contacting the company or program that sent the email to confirm the deadline for placing the enhancement. They may have extended the deadline due to unforeseen circumstances. If you are still unsure, you can also reach out to other users who may have received the same email to see if they have any updates. Best of luck!

1. Can I still order the New Recruit Kit Enhancement?

Yes, the New Recruit Kit Enhancement is still available for purchase. It is a great way to enhance your starter kit and kickstart your Pampered Chef business.

2. What is included in the New Recruit Kit Enhancement?

The New Recruit Kit Enhancement includes a variety of popular and essential Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Chop. It also includes business supplies, such as catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

3. How much does the New Recruit Kit Enhancement cost?

The New Recruit Kit Enhancement is priced at $159, which is a discounted price from the regular retail value of $350. It is a great value for the products and supplies included.

4. Can I customize the products included in the New Recruit Kit Enhancement?

No, the products included in the New Recruit Kit Enhancement are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully selected to provide a well-rounded and successful start to your Pampered Chef business.

5. Is the New Recruit Kit Enhancement available for all new recruits?

Yes, the New Recruit Kit Enhancement is available for all new recruits who join Pampered Chef. It is a great way to get started and set yourself up for success in your new business venture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies