• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Savings with Kit Enhancement - All You Need to Know

L
Leanna
Hi everyone. New here and tried to figure out where to put a question like this and this was what I came up with so I apologize if it's not the right place.

What exactly is kit enhancement? I know the qualification is to have $150 in sales for either Jan, Feb and Mar or Feb, Mar and Apr but what exactly can I order and what discount do I get?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

P.S. I'm pretty sure I can check on CC for this but it's down so was hoping someone on could help :)

Nevermind... I found it with the search. My bad...

Glad you found it! I'll go ahead & post in case anyone else is wondering ...

In your 4th full month as a New Consultant you can earn a Kit Enhancement. All Consultants can earn it every April too. A Kit Enhancement is up to $500 in retail value at 40% off. That's anything in the catalog (excluding the host only items) - but you are limited to 1 of each.

You must be active for 3 consecutive months prior to making the purchase. If you signed in November 2010, your 1st 3 months would be Dec, Jan & Feb - then you'd have your New Consultant KE in March. If you signed in Dec, then Jan, Feb & Mar would be your 3 months, but since April is the regular KE month, your 4th month would be pushed to May. So new Consultants can earn TWO of the KE's in their first year - 1 in their 4th full month & one in April. :D

For those of you looking at April, don't procrastinate! I recommend that you try to be active Jan, Feb & Mar, so you don't have to worry about missing out in April. If you go for the Feb, Mar, Apr goal - you have to get your minimum of $150 in Commissionable Sales in early enough in April that it posts & is recognized by your P3 Software before you can do your KE. Don't wait until the last day of the month to submit your only sales & then expect to turn around & do a KE 2 min's later. It won't work. ;)

ETA: If you've been collecting Pampered Chef Dollars (either from New Consultant Rewards and/or the January Sales Incentive), you can use them towards your KE purchase! You can get more (or even all of it if you have enough PC$) for free!

Hi there! Welcome to the community! Kit enhancement is a great way for consultants to unlock additional savings on their kit purchases. With this enhancement, you can order any products from the current catalog at a 20% discount. This is a great opportunity to stock up on products you love or try out new ones at a discounted price. To qualify, you will need to have $150 in sales during the designated qualification period. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions about kit enhancement. Happy selling!

1. What is kit enhancement?

Kit enhancement is a program offered by certain companies or organizations that allows individuals to receive discounts or special offers on products or services by meeting specific sales or performance criteria.

2. How do I qualify for kit enhancement?

To qualify for kit enhancement, you typically need to meet certain sales or performance requirements set by the company or organization offering the program. For example, you may need to have a certain amount of sales within a specific time period or reach a certain level of performance in your role.

3. What can I order with kit enhancement?

The specific products or services that are eligible for kit enhancement may vary depending on the company or organization offering the program. Generally, you will have a selection of items to choose from, such as discounted products or exclusive bundles.

4. What discount do I get with kit enhancement?

The discount or special offer you receive through kit enhancement will also depend on the company or organization offering the program. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions to understand the exact discount or benefit you will receive.

5. How often can I participate in kit enhancement?

This may vary depending on the program, but typically you can participate in kit enhancement multiple times as long as you continue to meet the qualifying criteria. However, it is important to check with the specific company or organization to confirm their policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenab1013
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LindaK
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robbiesmom123