1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit Enhancement

1. ponvn591

ponvn591 Novice Member

I stared with PC on June 15th of this year and I read that a new consultant can get a Kit Enhancement in their 4th month. So if I started on June 15th, 2009 then I would be eligible in October right? Does anyone know if I can do the Kit Enhancement on Oct. 1st or will I have to wait until Oct.15th since that makes 4 whole months or will I have to wait until my 4th month is over meaning Nov.1? Can someone please answer this for me.

Thanks!

Sep 7, 2009
  2. aslion

aslion Member

It is the 4th month, I started in April and had my kit enhancement last month, I don't really think they go by days just months.

Sep 7, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Your welcome e-mail tells you which month. ;)

Sep 7, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Your kit enhancement month is the first full month after your 90 days are up.

So if your 90 day date is sometime in Sept, your KE month is October.

Sep 7, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Also, don't forget the activity requirement. You have to be considered active, $150 in sales each month, for 3 consecutive months. So months 1, 2 and 3 or 2, 3 and 4. If the second option applies, you have to submit the $150 in the 4th month, before your KE order.

Have something to add?