• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Eligibility: Starting June 15th - When Can I Apply?

In summary, the application process for kit enhancement eligibility begins on June 15th and the deadline for submitting applications is July 15th. To be eligible, you must be an active consultant with a minimum sales requirement and meet customer satisfaction goals. If approved, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef. Once submitted, applications cannot be changed.
ponvn591
I stared with PC on June 15th of this year and I read that a new consultant can get a Kit Enhancement in their 4th month. So if I started on June 15th, 2009 then I would be eligible in October right? Does anyone know if I can do the Kit Enhancement on Oct. 1st or will I have to wait until Oct.15th since that makes 4 whole months or will I have to wait until my 4th month is over meaning Nov.1? Can someone please answer this for me.

Thanks!

It is the 4th month, I started in April and had my kit enhancement last month, I don't really think they go by days just months.

Your welcome e-mail tells you which month. ;)

Your kit enhancement month is the first full month after your 90 days are up.So if your 90 day date is sometime in Sept, your KE month is October.

Also, don't forget the activity requirement. You have to be considered active, $150 in sales each month, for 3 consecutive months. So months 1, 2 and 3 or 2, 3 and 4. If the second option applies, you have to submit the $150 in the 4th month, before your KE order.

1. Can I apply for kit enhancement eligibility before June 15th?

No, the application process for kit enhancement eligibility will not begin until June 15th. Please check back on or after this date to submit your application.

2. Is there a deadline for applying for kit enhancement eligibility?

Yes, the deadline for submitting your application for kit enhancement eligibility is July 15th. After this date, applications will no longer be accepted.

3. What is the criteria for being eligible for kit enhancement?

The criteria for being eligible for kit enhancement includes being an active consultant with Pampered Chef, having a certain minimum sales requirement, and meeting certain customer satisfaction goals.

4. How will I be notified if my application for kit enhancement is approved?

If your application for kit enhancement is approved, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef. Please make sure to check your email regularly for updates on your application status.

5. Can I make changes to my application after it has been submitted?

No, once your application for kit enhancement has been submitted, you will not be able to make any changes. Please review your application carefully before submitting it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • esavvymom