• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Kit Enhancements During Starter Month

In summary, you can purchase any product (1 of each), up to a $500 retail value, for 40% off during your fourth month (February) and every April. Additionally, in January, do a non-commissionable order and drop down to find "kit enhancement". Then just show. It automatically enters the discount for you.
jenab1013
Can someone explain this to me? I think I read somewhere on here where you can do a kit enhancement during your third starter month or something like that and then in April...is that right? And what exactly can I order during this time to get a discount? I didn't know if it is just products or if it's supplies too. My 3rd starter month is February so I'm just checking before I miss out on anything.

Kit Enhancement answerOkay, so here's how it works:

In your FOURTH month (after your first 3 SS months), you can purchase any product (1 of each), up to a $500 retail value, for 40% off. If Feb. is SS 3 for you, then that would mean March is your new consultant Kit Enhancement month. The only restriction is that you cannot purchase anything that you got in your kit or that you earned in your SS months.

Then, in April, every active consultant has a Kit Enhancement month. Same principle as above, but no restrictions on which items you can buy...just still only 1 of each item, and up to $500 retail. The concept being to enhance our kits, not to buy stuff to resell.

Hope this helps! Happy Selling!

...I feel dumb to ask but...is that different from the "sample" orders available right now?

Oh, don't feel dumb.....

yes it is completly different. Sample products are available to consultants every changeover for the new products only.

Kit enhancement, like everyone else has been saying, is 40% off anything in the catalog up to $500 during your 4th month and every April.

Wow! Thanks for putting it in simple terms...I am sometimes quite the "rock"!

Okay..so December was my SS 3 month and now its January so I can purchase items at 40% off? How do I go about getting it and having them know about my 40% off?

April

kitchenshowchef said:
Okay..so December was my SS 3 month and now its January so I can purchase items at 40% off? How do I go about getting it and having them know about my 40% off?

April
Do a non-commissionable order and drop down to find "kit enhancement". Then just show. It automatically enters the discount for you.

The other thing that you should be aware of is the current new season is not included in the enhancement list of products - that's because we are able to order those at 50% off as sample products.

Thank you! I know I'm going to order the new sample pack but I thought I would get some of the items that won't be available anymore too.

April

Supply & Sample S&H QuestionAs I understand it you can only place 1 supply order for $3.50 in a single month additional supply orders incur higher S&H if placed in the same month.

My question then is if I place a supply order and then a sample order are they each at the $3.50 S&H or is one higher or should I place them together or is that even possible?

Thanks,
LindaK

LindaK said:
As I understand it you can only place 1 supply order for $3.50 in a single month additional supply orders incur higher S&H if placed in the same month.

My question then is if I place a supply order and then a sample order are they each at the $3.50 S&H or is one higher or should I place them together or is that even possible?

Thanks,
LindaK
You do have to pay both shipping fees, can't put them together - sorry. But the good news is that you don't pay extra. They are two different type of orders.

OK, great. Thanks!

1. What are kit enhancements?

Kit enhancements are additional products that you can add to your starter kit during your first month as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do kit enhancements work?

During your first month, you will have the opportunity to purchase up to $400 worth of kit enhancements at a discounted price. These products will be added to your starter kit and can be used for demonstrations and personal use.

3. Can I choose which products are included in my kit enhancements?

Yes, you can choose the specific products you would like to add to your kit enhancements. You can browse and select from a variety of products in our catalog.

4. Are kit enhancements required for new consultants?

No, kit enhancements are not required for new consultants. They are an optional opportunity to add additional products to your starter kit at a discounted price.

5. Can I add kit enhancements after my first month as a consultant?

No, kit enhancements are only available during your first month as a consultant. However, you can continue to purchase products at a discounted price through our consultant discount program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
  • PurpleAngel