• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order

In summary, I ordered the following: cutting board, kitchen shears, garlic slicer, core and more, oven mitt, spoon rest, micro scraper, stainless mixing bowl set, 8qt stainless mixing bowl, silicone whisk, kitchen spritzer, chef's tongs, saute tongs &...I also ordered a large skillet, 12" skillet, bamboo spoon set, bamboo spatula, bamboo tongs, bamboo peeler, bamboo slotted spoon, bamboo carving fork, silicone
~*Heather*~
I place my kit enhancement order last night and I was just curious as to what everyone else was or did order. I am a new consultant so this is my first KE and I will also be able to have a KE next month since it will be my 4th month in the biz. This is what I ordered. Is there anything that I missed or that I should or next month.
DCB
Garlic and parm seasoning
29 min.s to dinner Vol.1 &2
Med. Bamboo platter
Stainless steel mixing bowl
bamboo towels
handy scraper
tool turn about

I am planning on ordering these next month
12" skillet
bamboo spoon set
egg slicer
smokey BBQ rub
Chipotle rub
Southwestern seasoning mix

Is there anything else that would be of help or that I should get. Thanks for the help.
Thanks,

The 3 tier stand, esp. if you are doing any booths... or the trifle bowl. these are on my list to get.

Just thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't already, the rubs and seasonings are on the supply order already at a discount (not quite 40% off, but pretty close) for you. So if you were just ordering them because of this opportunity of the discount, you could see if you'd rather just put that money on other items in your wish list.

babywings76 said:
Just thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't already, the rubs and seasonings are on the supply order already at a discount (not quite 40% off, but pretty close) for you. So if you were just ordering them because of this opportunity of the discount, you could see if you'd rather just put that money on other items in your wish list.

Thanks for the info

The Deep Covered Baker will be a favorite, I'm sure. You'll earn your money back on it with demos. I take it every show.

I have a DCB but I'm thinking of getting a second one love the cook the meal and then cook a dessert in one idea.

I am not sure if i will be doing the kit thing this month just because i have almost every thing that i will ise and want and also we are now adding on a new kitchen and an office room so i kinda want to keep the extra in my account. not much in there. but now i got my raise of 2% YA YAYA :)

any one else know what i can get? I kinda want to and there is mabt 1 or 2 items that i need. but what else and if i should go for it?

I am new as well. I signed up in Feb. Is there a sheet (like the sample and prodcuts form) for the KE to see how much everthing costs?

TPC2009 said:
I am new as well. I signed up in Feb. Is there a sheet (like the sample and prodcuts form) for the KE to see how much everthing costs?

It's just 40% off of whatever you want. You can only get one of each item. You can enter them into P3 and see the total calculations there.

I think this is the first year I'm not ordering anything for KE month! Last year, I got extra sets of the dinnerware, but this year, I don't really need anything. I've been selling for 6 years, and basically have everything. I either earn new products free or get them 1/2 off every season, and I guess I've built my kit up so much over the years that now I have 2-3 of everything!! There are a couple of things I wouldn't mind having 2 of (one for the kit, one to keep at home) like the Microplane Grater, the Citrus Press, and the deep covered baker, but only b/c I use them in my kitchen all the time and hate having to pack/unpack.

milkangel said:
any one else know what i can get? I kinda want to and there is mabt 1 or 2 items that i need. but what else and if i should go for it?

I'm confused by your last 2 posts. :confused: If there's something you feel you need and/or want and you can afford it, you might want to take advantage of the Kit Enhancement Month. You could also wait on getting things if financially you are better off not doing it. You can host your own show, or collect orders and then get those items with the host rewards (free product value) sometime now or in the future.

I went CRAZY for my first KE. I got: cutting board w/measuring cups, kitchen shears & the cover, garlic slicer, core & more, oven mitt, spoon rest, micro scraper, stainless mixing bowl set, 8qt stainless mixing bowl, silicone whisk, kitchen spritzer, chef's tongs, saute tongs & 3 rubs. I used my PC dollars that I earned for qualifying & paid $3.33 for it all!!!

I already owned the DCB that I got for 60% off from hosting a show in Feb & the fluted pan using my free product value from the same show. I LOVE them both! I always do the Mexican Chicken Lasagna & a cake in the microwave! I sold 3 fluted pans & 5 DCB in my first 30 days!

I can't wait for KE each year. I have a bad PC habit.

I was really feeling like I had "almost everything" in the catty - so for fun, I went through and listed everything I DID NOT own - and I couldn't believe how much stuff I didn't have.

But, there were a bunch of things I realized I did not want, either. But it is going to help me focus on some items I forget about. I don't have a lot of the outdoor items - that is the one spot I am lacking. But, I am not that excited about many of the outdoor items.

The only piece of stoneware I don't own is the pie plate - and I don't think I need it.

Here's what I am considering:
All the scrapers - I always need more.
Another garlic slicer so I can use it with chocolate.
Prep Bowls (3rd set) can't have too many!
Some dots pieces
Apple Wedger
Mix Measure & Pour
Easy Adj Measuring Cup
Maybe another Sheet pan - I love these.
Another Grinder stand - DC (Dear Cat) has put her teeth marks on current one. She loves chewing the top of the pole. I will leave chewed up one on table and when company comes - I'll put out the good one.

Oh! And maybe some cookbooks - so I can keep a "nice" set.

I agree with Kathleen. I have a bad PC habit, for me the only cure was to become a consultant! LOL! My other $100 pc dollars I used to get the rolling tote to cart around all my loot. It comes tomorrow with my HWC apron!!! I'm soooo excited!

Here's what I just ordered:Chef's tools--Strainer (I have been needing a sifter for so long and can't stand my old one any longer!)
Mix 'N Masher
Oven Mitt (I only have the hot pad and I need something for my other hand when I'm at shows ;) )
Easy Accent Decorator
Cake Pan Set (because I have these old flimsy aluminum ones and really need something better)
Peppercorn Medley
Grinder (I only have the salt and grinder, so I need the companion for my set)
All the Best cookbook
29 Min. to Dinner cookbook
Family Size Quick Stir Pitcher
(I've tried holding off on this as long as I could, but now really want it for my spring/summer shows)
Apple Wedger (our plastic/metal one has bit the dust)
Core and More (love it for strawberries, have wanted it for so long)
Dots Round Bowls (pasta bowls) I'm slowly acquiring these to have a full set for my family
Easy Read Measuring Cups (tired of only having one from when I got the kit)
12 cup Muffin Pan
Bamboo Tongs
Bamboo Salad Tongs
Colander and Bowl Set
Silicone Sauce Whisk
I know I went overboard, but I'm just not sure when and if I'm going to be having my own show again any time soon. I was thinking about May for a Power cooking workshop, but I'm just not sure if I'm going to get much in orders to get FPV.

Yeah, I think at this point I have everything I have ever wanted from the PC catalog! Thank you, Pampered Chef dollars...... I bought every 40% product that I wanted on the supply order (cutting board, spices, rubs, etc) - I bought several things on the sample list - I had several hostesses give me their 60% off items in Feb & March, so I have acquired many things that way (including the entire line of bamboo products) - and I got within 25 cents of my $500 Kit Enhancement Total, so I racked up there! And, I just signed up in February, too.... So, I'd say it's been quite profitable!

kristina16marie said:
I agree with Kathleen. I have a bad PC habit, for me the only cure was to become a consultant! LOL! My other $100 pc dollars I used to get the rolling tote to cart around all my loot. It comes tomorrow with my HWC apron!!! I'm soooo excited!

Ditto!! :D

This time my husband and I both agreed to get the Boning Knife. We really want to see how well it works because a lot of people down here like to fish so we want to try it out.

I haven't even included the FPV stuff I got from hosting 3 cooking shows when I went back to my hometown to visit for vacation! I only planned on doing 1, but it turned into 3! From those shows I got: The tool turnabout (love it!), the Master & Mega scrapers, the mix & chop, vegetable peeler, can strainer, can opener, adjustable measuring spoons, both adjustable measuring cups, rotary grater, kitchen brush, handy scraper & garlic peeler. I wanted to get all the "little" things first, next I will use the rest of the PC dollars I earn in my remaining 60 days to get forged cutlery & executive cookware!

I'm a new consultant too & just ordered my KE products today. I got:
rotary grater
tool turnabout
clock/timer
mix n chop
deep covered baker - which is on backorder :(
oven mitt
garlic peeler/slicer
master scraper

for $121 w/ PC $$ :D

NOW just to earn some more PC$ for the next KE!!

I wanted to get more smaller items but really needed that DCB!

I'm so excited to get some stuff. still working out my list, but since I started in Feb my director told me that I get another KE in may or june? Hopefully I will have some more PC $$'s by then. Looking at everyone elses list is making my list even longer lol

1. What is included in the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order?

The New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order includes a variety of helpful tools and resources to jumpstart your Pampered Chef business. This includes a selection of our top-selling products, business supplies, and marketing materials.

2. How much does the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order cost?

The cost of the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order varies depending on your location and the current promotion. Please contact your sponsor or our customer service team for the most up-to-date pricing information.

3. Can I customize the products included in the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order?

Unfortunately, the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products separately to add to your kit.

4. Is the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order required for new consultants?

No, the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order is not required for new consultants. It is an optional purchase that can help you get started with your business, but you can also choose to purchase products and supplies separately.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order?

The New Consultant's Kit Enhancement Order is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
kam
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies